Carlos Fierro - Is he the best striker on the game?

Theres too many good actors at Barcelona. If they handed out oscars for diving Busquets would of won them like Messi wins World Player Of The Year.

dude people, stay on topic. this is about Carlos Fierro, not Barca 'Bollywood' :ifyouknowwhatimean: :p

dude people, stay on topic. this is about Carlos Fierro, not Barca 'Bollywood' :ifyouknowwhatimean: :p

On just my 3rd season with Newcastle, I've got Fierro

Sanogo is his backup... They are both incredible and very young... I would suggest both of them but Fierro is a beast as I've had him on 2 previous saves

Of course they've got some excellent actors, but so have other teams, i.e. Di Maria or Pepe at RM. Its sadly part of the game now. But to suggest that without being able to cheat Barcelona would struggle is completely ridiculous. It's not diving that makes them the best. Having said that, i hope they fail to win CL this year (not mentioning SPL since its already done&dusted now imo).

Last edited:
Of course they've got some excellent actors, but so have other teams, i.e. Di Maria or Pepe at RM. Its sadly part of the game now. But to suggest that without being able to cheat Barcelona would struggle is completely ridiculous. It's not diving that makes them the best. Having said that, i hope they fail to win CL this year (not mentioning SPL since its already done&dusted now imo).
Their not the best their trailing Madrid by 10 points in the league! Osasuna <3

Sanago was really good for me on 2011 but on 2012 he's not seeming to progress as much as i would like him too..

mbaye niang and fierro is the best partnership you can have in the game with erick torres sitting jus behind guaranteed WIN! im in 2014 now and just started playing niang and fierro together 20+ goals 13 for niang and 11 for fierro january in my aston villa game still got half the season left! Bought sanogo to just because hes a beast in fm11 but seems to get injured alot :(

Got him to partner Marc Bueno (another mexican),SUPERB! the mexican power!

Their not the best their trailing Madrid by 10 points in the league! Osasuna <3

What has Real/Barca got to do with this thread? Nothing. If you want to continue your little handbag fight, take it to PM.

As for Fierro, if trained properly, there is no better goalscorer on the game that isn't a regen.

Fierro warms by bench at the moment, I play one up front and Leigh Griffiths scores and average 2 a game!

What has Real/Barca got to do with this thread? Nothing. If you want to continue your little handbag fight, take it to PM.

As for Fierro, if trained properly, there is no better goalscorer on the game that isn't a regen.

That confirmed by PA too? I don't use FMRTE so not got a clue what he has

On just my 3rd season with Newcastle, I've got Fierro

Sanogo is his backup... They are both incredible and very young... I would suggest both of them but Fierro is a beast as I've had him on 2 previous saves

that true man. i have both sanogo and firreo in my psg team. firreo has the potenial to get over sanogo this time. as i said. sanogo's year was in fm11, fm12 is this devil :p

Ok... I'm going to come accross as being very much anti-Fierro here. I believe you all when you say he is amazing, but even from the screenshots, I'm failing to believe that he is the best poacher in the game. Anyone has prolonged experience with developing Mushaga Bakenga?

Personally i think Niang is the best poacher in the game but thats just me.

i just tried to buy him but his work permit was denied. what should i do now?

i just tried to buy him but his work permit was denied. what should i do now?

Wait for him to get his first cap, or try again in the next transfer window. I managed to sign him on the third try, he got his first cap in the day before the wp appeal decision.

As for his performance, he's good, but he misses a lot for me, should I train him to place shots, cause I've noticed that a big percentage of his goals are placed shots.

edit: I play him as a lone poacher.

Deuflous a beast my game 4.5 stars best signing I ever made equally good left/right/ centre attacking mid .fierro is sick gonna sign him for my torino side just got promoted first season n need a top class striker

Personally i think Niang is the best poacher in the game but thats just me.

if i have both Mbaye niang and fierro, then that would be just awesome :p
atm, i only have sanogo and fierro :)

Ok... I'm going to come accross as being very much anti-Fierro here. I believe you all when you say he is amazing, but even from the screenshots, I'm failing to believe that he is the best poacher in the game. Anyone has prolonged experience with developing Mushaga Bakenga?

I know what you mean cause his stats do not really look as impressive as Niang (for example)..

But he is unreal... Play him as a lone CF and heavy train his finishing and enjoy...

After my third season with Newcastle he scored 26 goals and is ONLY 19!!!