Carlos Fierro - Is he the best striker on the game?

ok. guys im trying to send out fierro on loan to feeder club but dont know how. i try to sign him then his work permit gets denied and i dont know what to do next. what do i have to do?

just signed this lad in my wolves save, see what the fuss is about

No, Benzima. If it wasn't for FM I wouldn't of heard of Fierro. Even the most realistic games over rate players. RANDOM!

He's amazing on my save. He's been out on loan for the past 3 seasons and this is his debut season with me. 16 starts 15 goals and 5 assists in the league. Overall stats are 26 starts 21 goals and 9 assists. He's still 22 as well so still a couple of years to improve his stats. I use him as a trequartista and he's amazing. So far I've only trained him at placing shots in the corner of the net.

He's a quality player always sign him on my saves i usually play him as a poacher an he scores for fun but going to play him as a trequartista in my parma save for something different should still be class.

When Rooney got injured for 9 months I brought him back from Anderlecht where he'd scored 13 goals in 19 games to see what he could do. 18 games later he's got 11 goals and 11 assists, he is an actual monster!

I've got him for Anzhi in Russia. He's now 20 and scored about 42 goals in 34 games (or something like that) and the season isnt over yet

Cosign, leandro damiao is the best striker in the game, 56 goals in 46 matches (that's my all-time best record)
sorry bad english

of course damiao is beast, but fierro at this age of 16-17 and scoring like 20+ goals in one season is incredible.

fierro and mbaye niang = future world class strikers

bought Fierro, hes out on loan, but check Erick Torres out. I cant stop playing him. Basically I dont even need RVP, walcott or park. loaned him out last season where he did ok, wanted to give him playing time this season. everyone got injured so i was forced to start him, now i cant stop playing him. i only tought him place shots recently which made him better. hes got so many hat tricks its insane.

View attachment 255515View attachment 255516View attachment 255517View attachment 255518

btw im playing him as a DLF, and sometimes poacher. cant wait to get fierro and torres in the same team.

Carlos Fierro has just ended the season top scorer in the league......41 goals in 37 games (it was season 2017-2018)

he was a machine in the league, both cups and in the champions league

best free signing on the game if you ask me.

Carlos Fierro has just ended the season top scorer in the league......41 goals in 37 games (it was season 2017-2018)

he was a machine in the league, both cups and in the champions league

best free signing on the game if you ask me.

technically not free...you do have to pay compensation. but yeah, he's a beast :D

Carlos Fierro is definitely the best striker in the game purely based on the fact that he can consistently get 40 goals a season as a poacher, and you can sign him at practically any club for a negligible amount at the start of the game!

Last edited:
I have both Mbaye Niang and Carlos Fierro for my Southampton side, Niang is my number 1 striker with Fierro behind him in the pecking order. Both are brilliant but Niang has been better for me.

yep, both Niang and Fierro are stand-out strikers. I usually use them until I can find better regens :D