Carlos Fierro - Is he the best striker on the game?

hey guys- thinking of signing fierro for my man utd save. is he best played as a trequartista, poacher or another role from your experience?
also, any suggestions as to who he should partner would be appreciated.

if u reckon he is best as a treq, im thinking of getting niang to play as a poacher as long-term strike partnership.

cheers.

Mbaye Niang is the man for me, absolute god, currently being tutored by Benzema and Balotelli (alternating seasons) - he looks epic:- I do like Fierro but I'm playing Patrick Vieria and I like french youth for my Lille team, I'm trying to grow french players by having them tutored by foriegners and then they can pass on that knowledge to the next academy grad.. fingers crossed...

thwarted my World Cup hopes! South Africa in 2014 WC brazil, 2-0 to mexico at Ht bring the kid on and he scores twice and slots away the winning penny in after 30gruelling minutes! never been so gutted!

No, Benzima. If it wasn't for FM I wouldn't of heard of Fierro. Even the most realistic games over rate players. RANDOM!

i have had him at rangers, inter, gladbach, athletico manerio + even have him at tenerife now and hes always been amazing! he won the under17 world championships with mexico so any passionate football head would know him, i even have him in my rangers fifa 13 team and hes 86 in 2015 and got more traits than most "typical must have" players. SO SHUV YER BENZIMA UP YER ****!! ;)

What is it that makes these players so great when your scouts only rate them 3 star ?

has anyone figured this out. because i see the same 3ish stars with my scouts and they are 19/20 in judging player ability etc. are the star ratings just garbage then?

the best 3 young striker of this game:Jordan ajew,mbaye niang, carlos fierro

Bought him on FM 12. He (Fierro) was absolutely brilliant, Signed him for Chelsea and torres got injured in the 3rd or 4th game of the season for 6-7 months. In a way it was a blessing in disguise as Fierro scored 54 goals out of all competitions. He then scored 61 the next season. Fair to say Torres didn't get a look in after that!!

Carlos Fierro and Ademilson, best striker partnership in the game.