emman23

Reaction score
Im in 2019, i bought Lewandowski 2 yrs ago for 80m euro.. He sucks 1st season, but was terrific in 2nd season with 25 goals and 19assists, Hes already 30 years old. He's on 190k wage and RM and barca offers 50m and 50% next sale.

Fierro is Transfer listed at 43m euro. I can get him at 155k wage, and still 25 years old. Very great stats.

The role that lewandowski occupies is Complete forward supporting a poacher. It can be a DLF, but CF is for now.. Is Fierro good enough? he's never been in EPL.. Money is not really issue but money still helps a lot.. because i want to buy alaba, even for 100m euro, PSG wont budge.

Lewandowski is tall and very strong and aggresive, while fierro is faster and more composed.

I cant get a screen shot right now. so if i remember corretly, this are the attributes that are important for the role

Lewandowski - Fierro

Passing 18-13
Creativity 15-16
Decision 18 - 15
Composure 12- 18

Lewandowski also has set of PPMs for the role, while fierro has none.

I won EPL 2 years in a row, and Champions Cup, finalists for the last 3 season, only winning 1 (the second one).

Well im not the most experienced with both, But from what i understand from the forums here carlos fierro is a beast and maybe could sell for twice as much as 43 million. Ive seen him on here sold for £100million and over. I would choose carlos as more room to improve.

You're mad, buying them for that sort of money is outrageous! Fierro is an absolute Bee but I never pay that sort of dollar for a player. He scored hat loads at the Albion for me and I do love him but I'd never pay huge for anyone. It's all about creating the new Lewandowski over time, nurture the young regens and train em right you'll have someone better.

But to answer you question defiantly Fierro!!

I always get Fierro £3.8m at the start of every save for financial profit but I never sell him... I had Lewandowski he's good but not as good as a peaked Fierro, Carlos is just a goal machine & can play in nearly any style of play. I'd sell Lewandowski for what you got offered as he's 30 & only got about a season left in him before his value drops dramatically & replace him with the mexican monster!

Well im not the most experienced with both, But from what i understand from the forums here carlos fierro is a beast and maybe could sell for twice as much as 43 million. Ive seen him on here sold for £100million and over. I would choose carlos as more room to improve.

That is nice, i would probably sell him after i find a great regen, im having a hard time finding a great regen for a supporting creative striker.

Neal Maupay.

I have him since 1st season, beast, but replaced by way better regen in the 4th season., he's now my back up poacher. I play 2 upfront.

I always get Fierro £3.8m at the start of every save for financial profit but I never sell him... I had Lewandowski he's good but not as good as a peaked Fierro, Carlos is just a goal machine & can play in nearly any style of play. I'd sell Lewandowski for what you got offered as he's 30 & only got about a season left in him before his value drops dramatically & replace him with the mexican monster!

This is really helpful. Lewandowski is old now, if he didnt perform magnificently last year, both 2nd in goals and assists in my team Wigan, i would sell him, i just gave him last chance this season, and he delivered.

You're mad, buying them for that sort of money is outrageous! Fierro is an absolute Bee but I never pay that sort of dollar for a player. He scored hat loads at the Albion for me and I do love him but I'd never pay huge for anyone. It's all about creating the new Lewandowski over time, nurture the young regens and train em right you'll have someone better.

But to answer you question defiantly Fierro!!

It looks a lot of money, but before i bought those players i have saved a lot money. Im only playing wigan, though now im the 7th most popular club, i still dont have enough revenue, so i built my 1st team around regens, which i bought for mostly below 2m. And some of my players are free transfer. Players i bought more than 10m euro are:

Wanyama = 11m , (Valued at 20m, going to sell him, he didnt perform well after having a 6 months injury)
Lewandowski= 80m
Shelvy = 10m
Obiang = 10m
Papadoupolous(bought him this season for BWM, replacing wanyama) = 40m
Wallace = 20m
Gabriel Silva = 14m
Rui Patricio = 17m

thats all the big signing i bought in the last 6 years. i Still have 200m in my budget..so i still want alaba, though PSG wont accept even 100m, alaba is the best wingback, got all the PPMs and attributes are right.

Anyways, i cant seem to find a great regen with like 15 in decisions and creativity as a striker. I had one, but doesnt progress well, still 18, but kinda lose hope.

So i think Fierro is the guy, i'll play after work, 9 hours from now. So cheers, opinions are still open.. (Kinda finding reasons to keep lewandowski..LOL)

Lewandoski also a goal-machine in Dortmund, he managed to get forty-sth goals in the 1st season, indeed. However, in 2019, I would sell Lewan, he is quite old. Then get the scoring monster Fierro. Unless Lewan has already been an icon for your team, like Giggs or Scholes, then I wouldn't recommend you to sell him.

Lewandowski is not in any kind of favorred person, which is good. While i sold an icon this season, got huge money, but the confidence in the transfer was very poor.. Lewandowski's transfer is at 60% confidence. got fierro for 43m, though fierro salary is now 185k, 3 games in, 1 goal and 1 assists. Hope this good start will be better..

Im as a RM supporter, i always sell my players to RM..lol, i probably get around 150m+ from RM.. i want RM to be succesful. Its just **** when you see teams like RM not reenforcing their squad, they kept the original squad almost, and almost all their <26 years old players comes from me, im like their feeder club..LOL..

Cheers mate, thanks for the opinions. Going to play it tomorrow, its "The Last of Us" time.

Sorry, this is a little bit of a thread high jack, but I've never bought Fierro (or really any wonderkid) and I was wondering how well he plays from the start.

I'm playing Atletico Madrid and nearing the end of my first season in charge. Falcao was itching for a move straight from the start, but I placated him by telling him I was going to qualify for the Champions League (which I have, probably going to get 3rd unless Real drops a point in the penultimate game, and I also won the Copa del Rey). But I could still him pushing for a move in the summer. I'm tempted to buy Fierro and have him compete with Diego Costa and Adrian for ST, but I also need a good RW and I only have one foreigner spot (presuming Miranda gets his citizenship before the season starts).

So any thoughts on buying Fierro early in the game?

can you post Fierro's stats here? (including his wheel graphic). Maybe his history too? I really wunna see how well he gets in a "longer game"

cheers in advanced

Get fierro, he's the best none regen striker I've ever had in a Napoli save, bought him at the start for 4-5 million and he became a club legend breaking every Napoli, European, international and personal record there is!

Funny thread because i just started a Dortmund save where in the first 2 seasons i have used both and had Lewandoski tutoring Fierro and his stats really increased from it, Shame about Lewandoski's Determination though. Both are wonderful scorer's the problem i had was i had to sell Lewandowski at the end of the first season or risk loosing him for free on a Bosman. Sold him for 40 million to Chelsea probably could of got more money but was worried about loosing out completely on a free. Next season Fierro was more and ready pre season and for a 19 year old striker is very deadly.

Robert Lewandowski first season

http://i.imgur.com/Hdr8XrB.png?1

Carlos Fierro second season

http://i.imgur.com/FUqD6LO.png?1

Fierro's stats at almost the end of second season after being tutored by Lewnadoski first season and Dennis Straqualirsi second season and pushed on heavy training in various stats.

http://i.imgur.com/ScVKIYq.png?1

Looking at the way at Fierro is developing at the moment he could turn out to have incredible stats. The problem is he is getting too good to be tutored by straqualirsi again i could probably push his determination to 20.

Last edited:
Fierro is doing just OK, 9 goals and 8 assists in 21 games.. While Lewandowski is killing with 20 goals in 22 games, 8.22 ratings...****, but dont really regret, im helping RM to win liga for the 1st time in 5 years..LOL...

Just hope i wont face RM in champions league.

@cyril - I never had fierro so young, funny how his creativity went to the roof, now my save he's on 17