Carlos Fierro vs Gabriel Barbosa ( vs ??)

andreadox

Reaction score
Hi! i'm starting the 3rd season at Milan and i need a poacher for my 4-3-3
Who's better between Fierro and Barbosa? Or maybe do u have a better name?
i don't need and i can't afford a world class player but i can spend a little money for a young one like these two
Thanks

Barbosa last year was unreal, not had him this year. Have a look at a Brazilian wonderkid called Malcolm. Been class for me and can play a few positions

Well that's lame if he isn't, it may be spelled Malcom though (without the extra L)

Just won Golden Boy for me season 2!

barbosa better tha fierro but there both world class and as a partnership out of this world

Zivkovic from Ajax for me,ponce and boye also become amazing but minor is always the best

Well that's lame if he isn't, it may be spelled Malcom though (without the extra L)

Just won Golden Boy for me season 2!

i do have a Malcom Filipe Silva de Oliveira playing for Corinthians...is it the right one?

I sold Barbosa to RM for 90 mill. I think that says a lot about him.

i do have a Malcom Filipe Silva de Oliveira playing for Corinthians...is it the right one?

Yes I think so! Can also play AMR? (Where I have been using and training him as inside forward - 10 games 10 goals 4 assists so far!)

Icardi seems to be the scoring god on my game. However he plays for Inter...and will not come cheap.

Who is "minor"

My guess would be that he meant Munir. Zaza is on fire for me at West Ham so if you only want to spend about £9m he is a great shout. Little bit older than Barbosa and Fierro but he performs so well for me.

Icardi seems to be the scoring god on my game. However he plays for Inter...and will not come cheap.

Icardi is having a mega season for my United team in the third season as lone striker.

Score 32 goals by mid-Feb. I managed to get him for £25M in the second season. Major recommendation. Also have Malcom, out on loan.