Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Any ideas of how best to use him? I've been using him as a DLF and it isn't really working. I'm only in my second season so he probably needs time to develop a little more yet anyway.

Reaction score
Used him as DLF support. Just needs time. 3-4 season you should see some results.

Reaction score
Yeah, I agree with Nickz... It usually takes him a year to adapt then he'll start to become a club great

Reaction score
Is he able to play as dlf by himself with two inside forwards on the wing to support?

Reaction score
I never use wingers/IF so I wouldn't know, In his best season I played him with 2 AMC's behind him ... One as an advanced playmaker and other as an advanced playmaker

Reaction score
I played him as poacher, he was my 3rd choice and grabbed 6 goals in 7 matches since I bought him in January last season.
He had 2 IFs in a 4-5-1 formation.

Status
Not open for further replies.