trevjim

Reaction score
Fierro has been great on the past few FM's. Still doing fine for me on this version.

The one issue I have is he is very inconsistent, when I say that what I mean is he will have 5 games where he will be unplayable, then 5 where he may only manage 1 or 2 goals.

He has averaged 20 premier league goals now over 4 seasons, with 10-15 cup goals.

I bought him a couple of seasons into the game for 12.25 million.

You got threw the game very quick. maybe hes having a sticky patch? if he scored every game he would be like Ronaldo.

You got threw the game very quick. maybe hes having a sticky patch? if he scored every game he would be like Ronaldo.

Yes I have blitzed it haha. That is true, he inconsistency seems to be consistent if that makes sense, you can tell when his bad patches are coming and now ive wised up and he is on the bench for those

Maybe look for someone more consistant? There must be some amazing regans around by now.

Maybe look for someone more consistant? There must be some amazing regans around by now.

Yea going to give him one more season then will look to replace him, scouting a few regens and have a couple in my team with good potential

I've just started with Leicester and been scouting Fierro (never had him on other saves as he never really appealed to me) and have noticed he is interested in joining plus he only has 12 months left on his contract. I'm going to try and unsettle him and maybe grab him at a end of contract deal. Last season most of the big names on BPL grabbed him up but don't seem to be interested in him in FM15.

Had him in my save with Ajax, scored 40 goals in 31 league appearences. Sold him for 40mil second season.