darryllufc123

Reaction score
What's happened to him? Was immense on 15, can't find him, I have England Spain and Italy loaded with large database

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He plays for Chivas in the Mexican league so, if you don't have it or the data from it loaded, you won't be able to find him. I found that out the hard way in my first save.

The other problem you may come up against if you are playing in a country that requires him to have a work permit is that he may not get one. I signed him for Arsenal and couldn't get one, though I had agreed to loan him back to Chivas for a season so it wasn't an immediate problem. A decent feeder club will sort that or if he ends up playing international games.

I'm not sure about his stats this year as my scouts (Arsenal) have given me wildly differing reports over two saves so he may be variable this year. Or my scouts were having an off day!

Edit: spelling and missing words. MS Edge + FM-Base + my laptop = lagged typing!!

On 15 I used to load Italy Spain England and was able to find him, what league should I load? Mexican?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was the same last year, more or less, but had to load either the Mexican league into the game or use the advanced database selection to add the Mexican players or the North American region (I don't know which of the options under NA region would add him...top clubs maybe?).