Maxharry3

Reaction score
DONT EVEN ASK JUST BUY HIM HES BEAST
40 goals in 35 games for r madrid

In my previous save while managing Porto he was available ON A FREE, but as I had Aboubakar, Barbosa, Kenedy, Morata I, I...wait for it...I decided not to pick him up. :D

Juve signed him and banged something like 35+ for them in the following season. I was close to suicide.

In my previous save while managing Porto he was available ON A FREE, but as I had Aboubakar, Barbosa, Kenedy, Morata I, I...wait for it...I decided not to pick him up. :D

Juve signed him and banged something like 35+ for them in the following season. I was close to suicide.

you you you didnt sign him as porto!! didnt u see the scout report!

Hes brilliant, I had to choose between him and Malcom in my Barca save and went with the latter, in turn, Lucas went to Inter and was excellent. I kicked myself for not getting him, but in reality, I was already having trouble playing all the attackers I had (Neymar, Messi, Barbosa, Malcom, Vietto and Icardi). I am looking to start a FC Porto save soon, and hopefully provide a story for it on here if time permits and Lucas is defo one of my targets; my goal is to rebuild the side and go after talented South Americans, so Barbosa, Malcom, Lucas at striker, etc. Great recommendation.

Juve signed him and banged something like 35+ for them in the following season
o.png

you you you didnt sign him as porto!! didnt u see the scout report!

I've seen that, yeah, but as you have the above mentioned attacking quartett, you don't really need Carlos or who. :p

Aboubakar scored 50+ per season constantly (got SS to convince you :D)

can you post aboubakars career history mate?

Sure, here you go:

Final stats from the 2017/18 season:

View attachment 226883

His history:

View attachment 226882

As you can see he didn't played much in his first season 'cos silly me preferred Jackson Martinez up front. After I sold Martinez to Juve started to play him. In those seasons I've bracketed he was absolutely unstoppable. Scored for fun basically.

Last edited: