Carlos Tevez - fantastic budget striker

SaoPaolo90

Reaction score
I just finished my first season as Liverpool in 2012, and kept an eye on the Tevez situation at City, as FM have made the Tevez affair on the game quite true-to-life. In the first season he's seen rotting in the reserves and is constantly quoted in the press about wanting to leave. I just told the press a couple of times that I was looking into signing him and he responded saying he wanted to join me, so at the end of the season I put in a speculative 10 million pound bid and it was accepted straight away. In fact, considering they didn't even negotiate, you can probably get him even cheaper than I did. If you need a striker but don't want to pay too much, he's an amazing option and is now playing out of his skin for my team. If you've just finished your first season, put a cheeky bid in, it might just work out!

Just bought him for for Juve in my second season. 17.5 Mill, but could not get him to budge below 200k wages!

Lol at use of the word "budget"! I guess he's a budget player if you've got millions to spend!

Not exactly cheap espically with the ammount of wages he has.

I am with Benfica currently, I have more than enough the money to get him, but his wages XD No way.

I managed to talk him down to 120,000 per week, which is what Gerrard was on anyway. Never occurred to me that his wages would be a problem...

i got him second season with spurs he became european striker of the year and scored something like 48 goals in 44 apps for only 11m he was a bargin, paying him 150k though and ****** hazard and modric had match highest earner clause which means im paying 450k for just those 3 :( but i won the pl and fa cup so i guess its worth it probally going to have to sell one of them when theyre wages get to high :(

I got him for £7.5m . Real bargain!

Just got tevez for 14m, with 200k wage.. I'm playing tottenham.

How to play Tevez..? Will deep lying forward with support duty bring the best of him.?

Am thinking about going for him since i find adebayor very crappy with spurs but then his wages may put me off. if he can accept about 120k a week, then its a done deal. otherwise i dont think my board would allow me any more wages for him as well.

Just got tevez for 14m, with 200k wage.. I'm playing tottenham.

How to play Tevez..? Will deep lying forward with support duty bring the best of him.?

Try poacher or Trequartista. Did great with both for me.

Yeah i use him as a poacher or if hes underperforming change him to Treq

Weirder Bremen got him for free on my save with 83k wages when I offered him 110k :/

JUst got him with VIllareal for 5 m !! obviously he wasnt player for about 2 season's and he was on the transfer list. 160k budgets

play him as DLF atack 'cause of his great balance.

3rd season Juventus was offerd him by City for 5.3M, but he wanted £250K per week and could not afford his wages. However, don't need him Quagiarella is awesome, and Abel Hernandez a goal machine.

Let him rot until 2014 and get a slightly less talented Tevez for free on 70k a week.

I let the board to finalize transfer,bought him first season for 20,5 mil and 145.000 wage...playing with totenhem

how do u decide which role is best?like what skills does he need over to be a traq over a deep lying forward? and another really obvious question..how do u actually change the command to the player?so if he was set as a poacher how would i change it to deep lying forward?

You can sign Adebawh0re for around 1.5m. But he demands 150k wages
Tevez at around 8m, 200k wages. Mad lol. To lower the wage demand, have got to offer high bonus fee._.

No thanks. The most i will go is 120k. How do you even get rid of someone on 200k, nearing 30years, and calling him a budget striker?

screw his wage demand. im better of getting Leonardo :p