Status
Not open for further replies.

scrimeoru

Reaction score
I I just played with Birmingham and got a great result : 5-2. The thing is 5 goals by tevez. I'm adding screenshots. I love that perfect 10. First time for me to see a player get a 10

done well, i have never actually got a 10 before only a 9.9

No wonder you conceded 2, you have Andrea Dossena.

Only had one 10 myself, in my current save. But these type of threads should be posted in here.

I have had a couple fo 10s,once when Pato scored 6 for me in a friendly

No wonder you conceded 2, you have Andrea Dossena.

Only had one 10 myself, in my current save. But these type of threads should be posted in here.
I kinda like how dossena plays. Did not do anything wrong for the moment, Fazio was suspended and a lot of players are international at the moment so Kompany really destroyed it xD

I've had a few tens, most notably Stevan Jovetic in my Fiorentina game. Beat Juventus 4 - 0, all Jovetic. I think Gilardino or Montolivo got a 10 in the Inter game too, another 4 - 0 game where I was completely shocked that we even won.

I've had a few tens, most notably Stevan Jovetic in my Fiorentina game. Beat Juventus 4 - 0, all Jovetic. I think Gilardino or Montolivo got a 10 in the Inter game too, another 4 - 0 game where I was completely shocked that we even won.
About Jovetic. How to play him to score goals ? I mean I play him as a winger. Doing it wrong ?

Play Jovetic as a left winger with max freedom.

Had a lot of 10s myself, but they aren't too common in competitive games.

Managed to get 2 players with 10's, all be it against a really bad team... but it's still 2 10.0's

i have managed to get a couple of 9's for my young Striker Artur Kas'kov in the past two seasons...
scored about 3 hat tricks last year...
View attachment 87565View attachment 87566
attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.