crumb2009

Reaction score
juat got tevez on a free at age of 30 and 90 grand a week wages for arsenal, is this a gud deal???

Well that depends....has he been sitting in Man City's reserves for the past few years?? If so, then more than likely his stats have plummeted! :/ Maybe good as back up?...Considering your Arsenal and a few seasons in, i'm guessing you already have world class strikers at your disposal.

yer still got rvp and J Ayew as well he is improving v.well

First season he asks for insane wages (something like 250/300k) also agent fee of like 4/7million!!

Got him at the start of my second season as Tottenham for about £10m and £135k a week. Some of his stats are improving as well and his value has nearly doubled halfway through the season. So yeah, getting him for free and with 90k a week is a good deal. Pretty sure his stats are still decent and he can tutor etc. as well.

i've signed tevez for leeds in the 3rd season but he's really not doing the business
i play two up front - any ideas if i should play him on the left or right of the pairing and what role should give him?

thanks

i got him in the first season with qpr lol

How the **** did you manage that? I could barely sign him with Tottenham after selling about £20m more than paying for players and putting all into my wage budget...

On the latest patch he is no longer easy to get! he has been taken off the TL!

juat got tevez on a free at age of 30 and 90 grand a week wages for arsenal, is this a gud deal???

what stars are your coaches giving him. is he seen as a "leading prem player"

I signed him for everton as soon as his contract run out (3 seasons in) for 85k a week and he banged in 25 a season for me easily, now at the age of 32 with a value of 16.5Million. Chelsea come in with a bid of 16.5 and my chairman accepted it for me :( but then again that money for someone who is about to decline is quality.

How the **** did you manage that? I could barely sign him with Tottenham after selling about £20m more than paying for players and putting all into my wage budget...

On the latest patch he is no longer easy to get! he has been taken off the TL!
city released him on a free and i kept offering him a contract though most times his agent said he wasnt interested then two days before the end of transfer window he let me offer a contract but he wanted silly money so i kept trying at 40000 a week and about an hour before transfer window shut he agreed and joined