Carlos Vela & Alberto Paloschi

Gatid

Reaction score
Im in second season at the minute with arsenal i signed alberto paloschi in first season in january he's quality!

aswell as i brought him i got inzaghi for 400k just to tutor paloschi since hes touted the next pippo inzaghi, Also i gave him a heavy training schedule made just for him and most importantly play him quite alot

I played him upfront with carlos vela and they built SOME partnership, after a long second season i retained the premiership and carlos vela has 18 finishing, first touch, composure, pace and acceleration while paloschi had - 17 finishing, 18 composure, 20 strength, 16 pace, 15 acceleration, and finally 20 composure ****** great partnership and thier stats are still improving now

I recommend this to any1 with arsenal in first season near january BUY paloschi and inzaghi! trust me.

sorry for the layout :) hope this helps alot

Last edited:
I'm hoping to bring in Paloschi for my team to partner Torres or Laurito. I've already lost out on his signature once to AC Milan but now his contract is about to expire so hopefully I can manage to bring him to Merseyside.

Paloschi & Torres sounds like a great partnership... let me know if it works out for you Lee!

if you was to get someone to tutor vela who would it be?