Carlos Vela vs Bojan

i would say carlos vela hes quality worth 24m on my game :) trained him up with my own training schedules and hes a real "gem" real madrid, man utd offering like 30+ plus future fees for him.

Ive worked so hard on him not willing to let him go and another good thing is he commited his future at arsenal! a very proud mananger i am

plus ive never brought bojan so its vela

I would say Bojan, on FM08 at least. I havn't really compared the two on 09 but on 08 Bojan got hattricks every other match.

bojan is better. worth 50 mil after 3 seasons

Hi

Who is better between Vela and Bojan?

I presume you mean on fm? Very difficult to say because there both different 'types' but if you really had to choose just compair them on fm

I'm a Vela fan, he gets amazing on the game and slightly more potential then Bojan i feel

How much money does it take to pry Vela away from arsenal?

I would go for Vela. Has a lot of potential, and if you train him well he will be a magnificant striker.

I just signed Vela for Man Utd and I think he's amazing! Bojan is good too but i'd have to say Vela!

Woot. Im happy. Arsenal rejected my £20m offer for Vela. Then look what just came through. :D

velavu2.jpg

at the very start you can pick vela up for 10 million, not that im at all bias being a Barca fan and all but Bojan is without doubt the best young striker in the world a the moment, as for Fm id still say he is a better striker he scores more goals than vela and thats all that really counts

Vela is for me i like him so much Bojan is great to but i like Vela as his style of play i like :D

bojan krkic is better,vela is great,but bojan is score mashine:D

Bojans a bender though.

Was sick he was that nervous when he played for Spain and a few weeks ago he started crying beacuse Barca substituted him.

I presume you mean on fm? Very difficult to say because there both different 'types' but if you really had to choose just compair them on fm

Yes mate. In FM09 because I can buy Vela for 29.5millions euro from Barcelona. But Bojan is expensive than Vela. Anyway, thanks guys.

Last edited:
vela anyday if you train him in the right way he becomes world class

Im getting quite lucky on mine lol.

Vela got offered to me for £6m even Arsenal tho had previously rejected a £20m offer.

Now Bojan just got released from Barca so I can get him on a free transfer.

Capture.jpg

Last edited:
Reminds me of my game on 08 where I managed to get Vela and Bojan in the same season both on Free Transfers. Doesn't look like happening this time around though.