Carlos_Fierro's facepack for 2018

Okay I'll get the packs reorganised in the next couple of weeks and then upload.

Update-a-rama. It's coming... slowly. Very slowly.

Four hours... 54% uploaded...

Seven hours... FAILURE at 97%...

An entire day wasted. Basically, **** you plusnet.

Last edited:
Ha! Victory! The pack is updated. Thank the gods for resumable downloads. You will find 1,300+ new tiles including:

* More 2 Bundesliga
* More Russian premier
* More Czech HET
* More Italian Serie B
* More staff
* Marcus Rojo (cos I know that's important to some of you)
* More prospects
* Most players rated 130 CA and upwards in a 300,000+ database.

If that don't get you a-whooping, I don't know what will.

Hello Carlos! Many thanks for constant updates, really big contribution to the community.
Could you please add Oguz Kagan Guctekin into the pack as well? Below are some images of the guy.

1 2

Thanks!

Hi Carlos

Ok, thank You.

Is there any tutorial how to make Your own facepack in Your action style? Do You use any template?

If there was similar question sorry, i'm new here :)

Hello Carlos! Many thanks for constant updates, really big contribution to the community.
Could you please add Oguz Kagan Guctekin into the pack as well? Below are some images of the guy.

1 2

Thanks!

Hi, I'll put him in the next update.

Thank you very much for your work, can you add this player too ?
Diego Forlan
6b7a0-1503677215-800.jpg

Hello all. For some reason I'm not allowed to update the front page post. Also, all of my messages are posting as long strings of text. Ho hum. So, here's the new system: I've now uploaded a reference file of 10,000 tiles. You need only download it once, it will not change. You can find it here: 0-2018 A second download now focuses on updates. You can find it here: 1-2018. The project now hits nearly 13,500 players and staff. Enjoy! If this website doesn't sort itself out I will no longer post updates here and you'll have to go to FMScout.

Last edited:
note: FM base is utterly broken for me, I will not be updating anything on this thread. Use FM Scout.

Do you still take requests?

If so:

Eric García (Man City) - 28116427
Luka Ilic (Red Star Belgrade) - 62164327

Thanks!