Carragher scores in testimonial

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 39
  • Views Views 3K
Liverpool XI: Jerzy Dudek, Stephen Wright, Steve Finnan, Stephen Warnock, Joe Cole, Steven Gerrard, Emile Heskey, Michael Owen, Luis Garcia, Jamie Carragher, Jay Spearing, Brad Jones, Paul Konchesky, Ryan Babel, Jonjo Shelvey, Andre Wisdom, Nathan Eccleston, Daniel Ayala, Gary McAllister, Suso, Raheem Sterling, Conor Coady, David Thompson, Jason McAteer.

Everton XI: Iain Turner, Tony Hibbert, Shane Duffy, Aristote Nsiala, Jose Baxter, Francis Jeffers, Luke Garbutt, Magaye Gueye, Leon Osman, Yakubu, Lee Carsley, Leighton Baines, James Wallace, Hope Akpan, Mikel Arteta, Nathan Craig, Adam Davies, James Vaughan, Jermaine Beckford, Zac Thompson, Ross Barkley.

I heard Robbie Fowler was playing :S

How did Beckford do guys? (if he played that much in the match) he seems to be finding it tough in the prem, as many of us predicted. I hope he does well but can't see it myself. Congrats on Carra and hopefully the money raised can do a lot of good for his chosen charities

Cant really comment much about Beckford as he didnt get much of the ball, from the Liverpool side of things Babel looked sharp, Shelvey and suso looked good and the young players who played didnt look out of place.

Carragher scored 2 penaltys 1 for Liverpool and 1 for Everton. Brilliant for him scoring for the two clubs he loves.

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

second half highlights

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b2iYR6Ub00"]YouTube- Jamie Carragher's Testimonial 2nd Half Highlights[/ame]

i know quality is bad :O

it was a good game, garcia got the first goal and it was class, both of carras penalty's were cheeky but class.

How did Beckford do guys? (if he played that much in the match) he seems to be finding it tough in the prem, as many of us predicted. I hope he does well but can't see it myself. Congrats on Carra and hopefully the money raised can do a lot of good for his chosen charities

Beckford, needs time to adapt mate, he'll probs end up scoring more goals after January (when Everton's season actually starts) I'm not expecting much until after Xmas. ^^)

Graeme Murty scored in his testimonial.

No big deal to be honest.

Lol loving the hate for owen... he had how many quality years for us and now ya turn on him!

Luis Garcia
Michael Owen

Welcome back anyday! Love them both :P
<3 YNWA

Well at least he's got himself a goal for Everton, coming to the Academy in a Blue's shirt and all.

i went to this match Luis garcia looked brilliant on and off the ball and both of carraghers penalty's were class was also good to see dudek back Owen got booed at the start of the game but later on we started to cheer him and was also dissapointed the players did not comeout after the final whistle to say goodbye

YNWA

= You'll never walk alone, not quite what the other guys said, its on liverpools badge, on the gates of anfield, and it is the name of the main song they sing on the terrace.

Heskey played, oh dear. Hope it was a good game though

**** liverpool they suck

you will never wank alone
You two are so appropriate/funny. How old are you, 1?

Cant really comment much about Beckford as he didnt get much of the ball, from the Liverpool side of things Babel looked sharp, Shelvey and suso looked good and the young players who played didnt look out of place.

Carragher scored 2 penaltys 1 for Liverpool and 1 for Everton. Brilliant for him scoring for the two clubs he loves.
Let me get this straight. Carragher does not love Everton anymore, it says in his autobiography. He has fully turned into a Kopite :).

Back