Carrick issues warning to Man Utd

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 26
  • Views Views 1K
Generally when a team does really well in the championship they do well in the Premier League. When Sunderland finished with 105 points they went on to finish 7th in the Prem, and when Reading came up with 106 points they finished 8th. I'm not saying Newcastle were as good last season as Reading and Sunderland were in their record seasons, but this might be Newcastle's year.

Michael Carrick really is clever.. oO)

Common sense says that if we don't lose silly games then we should win the league.

Looking forward to the game tonight, although it's going to be tough to watch in Egypt on a cruise ship XD

Manchester United 3-0 Newcastle (Rooney x2, Scholes)

Man Utd should offer a warning to Carrick, perform again like you did last season and you will be kicked out of the club.

Isn't that a bit obvious.
it's kind of like saying,
We need to win lots of games to win the league.

I sense a United masterclass. I think they will win by no less than 3 goals. Can't see this Newcastle defence putting up with Rooney being linked. Although I want to be proved wrong, I can't see Toon snatching a point. Rooney will be looking to regain his form from last season, and seeing a Drogba hattrick, will only make him play better.

Back