Reaction score
Im playing in the portuguese second division south and im struggling to find good free transfers as i am part time and can only offer £25 per week

Any suggestions would be much appreciated ?

Hahahahahahahahaah any portuguese person tha reads "casa pia" will have a laugh

Mouahahahaha
Hahahaha
Emm, care to enlighten us as to why that is the case? :D

Because there was a Kids Raping case there... for the last 20 years, thats why people dont even mention the name of the place... Casa Pia is a school for "poor" kids.... and the poor boys got raped by older guys... Its not funny i know! but still xD

I think you pretty much achieved something which I thought was impossible: You killed anyone-who-reads-this' willingness to manage this club :D

Because there was a Kids Raping case there... for the last 20 years, thats why people dont even mention the name of the place... Casa Pia is a school for "poor" kids.... and the poor boys got raped by older guys... Its not funny i know! but still xD

You make it sound like every kid that passed there was raped, which is not true. But it is a massive scandal.
What is true is that one man that worked there use the bring kids out of the facilites of Casa-Pia, and make them do stuff which i wont talk about with older people, which included a number of doctors, TV personalities, politicians, etc...
They have been tried, the offenders have received sentences from 10 to 17 years in prison, i reckon. The guy who worked at the Casa Pia got the highest sentence, 17 years.

Very poorly explained, blyndreaper. but in all honesty, i wouldnt expect better from a Porto supporter.

EDIT: This is no laughing matter, by the way.