Does somebody still have this tactic? I cannot find it anywhere and the original link is dead.

The tactic must be approved by moderators.
are you sure
o.png

AWESOME! Thx alot man! Did you think this was the best tactic for 2011?

no worries mate. its a good one yeah. Dunno bout the best. It just depends what teams i play with. Sometimes it doesnt work. I normally play with smaller teams. I guess it depends on the players i have. Ive just made a few small tweaks, so i have a few versions...a direct one with full backs on defend, one with wingers on support, and another on attack, if needing a goal etc. so i have a few options at my disposal.

no worries mate. its a good one yeah. Dunno bout the best. It just depends what teams i play with. Sometimes it doesnt work. I normally play with smaller teams. I guess it depends on the players i have. Ive just made a few small tweaks, so i have a few versions...a direct one with full backs on defend, one with wingers on support, and another on attack, if needing a goal etc. so i have a few options at my disposal.

Allright. At the moment im using Xenons tactic which works pretty good. I used Frankysblitz for a long time. Im playing with Blyth Spartans and im now for 3d season in Premiership. Got two times 9th with Frankys tactic and now im 8th with Xenons tactic.

Cheers

Allright. At the moment im using Xenons tactic which works pretty good. I used Frankysblitz for a long time. Im playing with Blyth Spartans and im now for 3d season in Premiership. Got two times 9th with Frankys tactic and now im 8th with Xenons tactic.

Cheers

which one of xenons? and whats frankysblitz? cant say ive heard of that.

thanks for the links mate. The blitz one seems very interesting. There seems to be a bit of debate on the thread as to whether it still works on patch 11.3, even tho it was made for 11.2....did it still work ok for you?

Well it did work. It got me with Blyth from conference north to championship. But i have to say i think Xenons and Caseys are better for Premiership. Its pretty good for lower league teams i think. It doesnt have so much attack, it mainly depends on the defence plus 3 hardworking midfielders. So it only has 3 players who score and give assists.