Cash injection

ronmaiden

Reaction score
Hey just wanted to share my bros great fortune in his second season with Liverpool a Latvian bought out the board and gave him £130 mill to spend on players in the Jan window (he bought Messi and Robinho) and then in the summer he was given another £100mill (bought Kaka and Bojan) then literally as soon as he had spent it he was given another £94 mill (which he bought Christiano Ronaldo) he now can't spend his money quick enough.

Has anyone else had a buy out before?? i keep hoping it will happen to my team but at the mo I'm £50 mill in debt lol some people get all the luck.

yeah, an egyptian consortium bought me out as newcastle

well hopefully the glazers will be bought out very soon.... also in the game lol

Wonder if that will happen to me at Middlesbrough though :(

id love this to happen to me at any of the clubs im at, i normally get a stupid director take over which means i get no additional money what so ever

had 1 take over since they started it with Weston but no money came in :(

tell him he is a lucky begger ;)

When i Was at Celtic A Belarusian Company Bought Me Over And Gave Me Lumps Off Cash ;)
Its Just Ur Luck Really If It Happnes To U Tho :)

I need my board out they go and sell my best players and all they give me is 2 million to spend, you have probably guessed it, it's Sullivan And Gold! It would be V.Nice if they where out IRL and In-Game ;)

Matt

I had a new guy come in and give me some extra cash but nowhere near the level you are talking about. In his first July-August window I was given about 70 mil. However in the following January I was given none. I am also at Liverpool.

hmm.. from chelsea i get loads of money.. btw its hard to believe you could buy Chris. Ronaldo for 94 mill.. i've tried several times to buy him and the lowest we could agree is also 234 mill, at which point i gave up.

hmm.. from chelsea i get loads of money.. btw its hard to believe you could buy Chris. Ronaldo for 94 mill.. i've tried several times to buy him and the lowest we could agree is also 234 mill, at which point i gave up.

Hard to believe yet true! I spose it depends on when you try and get them, my bro also got Diarra for £7mill I tried and they wanted £40mill+ so gave up.

His front line is currently Ronaldo, Torres and Bojan with Messi, Diarra and Gerrard in mid - lucky sod!

Yeah that happened to me to, I got one when I was spurs boss and they just kept splashing the cash!

I was took over by roman abromovich in my game. He left Chelsea as they were took over by Americans and he came and baught little old Oldham and i ended up in the Uefa cup after eight seasons with Neal Eardley worth twenty million. He also made a new stadium in the seventh season after i got to the prem which gave me 70,000 seats to sell i was in dream land

I was Dundee manager and Mike ashley offered me the newcastle job in my second season and they were in the premier league. Literally two weeks after being NUFC manager there were rumours of a takeover by a Tycoon, and in the middle of the Jan window south african dude took over and only gave me 12m to spend but he pumped 120m into club. In the summer he gave me £94m to spend and the next summer i was in the chamipions league so he gave me £146m :)