Casillas hopes for Cole deal

Reaction score
Iker Casillas claims the signs 'look good' that Chelsea full-back Ashley Cole will join Real Madrid this summer. MORE
what do you think disscuss

30 mil for a player approaching 30 is too good to turn down and if it happens i will be happy with the money we have got for him

£30 Million is really good for a 30 year old and Chelsea should bit Real's hand off

if its true as much as i love him as a player i think we should take it.

Theres a transfer rumour thread.

But, if this counts as news then I think Chelsea will make a big mistake in rejecting an offer like that.

You'd be able to sign a replacement, and give the Russian some back.

Theres a transfer rumour thread.

But, if this counts as news then I think Chelsea will make a big mistake in rejecting an offer like that.

You'd be able to sign a replacement, and give the Russian some back.

dont need to sign anyone, when cole was out last season zhirkov was sensational at left back. plus we might even keep hold of youngster ryan bertrand

30 Million would be brilliant for Cole but if we do decide to sell him then I'd prefer it if we tried to negotiate a swap deal maybe involving Kaka coming to the Bridge.

Zhrikov would slot straight in at left back and Van Aanholt will provide good backup.

Well Mourinho's been a fan of him a long time, and, unlike others, I do think he has at least a good two or three seasons left in him. Plus, I think his England game would improve if he was out of the English media spotlight .............and into the Spanish one........

would be good for him to go. hes not the most likeable of people for, but the amount of hate towards him is ridiculous, at least he'll go somewhere hes judged on his football and not on celebrity and media drivel

Pretty sure Chelsea will have nobody with the surname Cole when the season starts.

hope he goes cause hes a proper *******, but 30 mill never more like 10mill max.

hope he goes cause hes a proper *******, but 30 mill never more like 10mill max.

Are you an idiot. oO)

10m max for probably the best Left Back in the world. All be-it hes 29 but at least 20mil.

They should try putting him in a Real shirt, see if that does the business for cheaper.

Back