bad_loser

Reaction score
im am trying to sign Cassano for chelsea in first season. is he any good? and how should i use him with Drogba and Anelka.
(im using 4-4-2)
thx!

he is a good player, Chelsea normally sign him on my saves, play him as Deep Lying Forward - Attack or Poacher alongside Drogba being Complete Forward - Attack

i wont pay more than 14-16 million for him though! :)

thanks il try that and give you feedback if it is working
:)

He is good ChelseaUsed to him on the 10.1 not sure bout 10.2 but not on 10.3 i tried signing him but they reject every offer i bidded but i find Aguero is the better player Flair Pace Acceleration Dribbling Finishing First Touch and Creativity.

With the right instructions can be a threat to teams defence with his ability :p i signed him recently in first season and has got 9 golas in 3 App in pre season so should be a hit in the league once i play fm next as i have the Community Shield next. :p

I played a Sampdoria save and he did well. Goals do start to decline over the years for me though :p

I love Cassano, he is one of my favourite players, I am angry that the Italy manager won't take him to the world cup. I have never bought him on 10.3 because he is too expensive, I have tried but they always want about 24 million for him since the 10.3 update.