Cassano

wilsonceltic

Reaction score
Italy striker Antonio Cassano has had his contract terminated by Sampdoria following an argument with club president Riccardo Garrone. (AP)

Found this on BBC Gossip column personally i think he is a tool.

Thoughts?

According to Press release its because Cassano did no want to go to dinner with the president on tuesday night :/

Last edited:
could be a good buy for Liverpool

They need a torres backup and he's free !!!

Riccardo Garrone will just beg him to come back to Sampdoria, or regret for terminating his contract

yeah, I read it on another site. it is because Samp keep blocking teams bids for him, and he wants to go to a bigger club.

Goal.com - I know Goal has had some bad press for releasing ****, but this is adapted from an Italian Newspaper column

Also an official press release from Smpdoria President - HERE

if his still without a club when fm11 comes out he could turn out to be a very good free signing on the game ;)

yes join liverpool,im not fan of liverpool but liverpool is getting horrible this year and they need someone like cassano(yeah as tottenham fan i think tottenham is strong now and liverpool is weak so when derby it be cool&strong derby)

Last edited:
Yes guys this is true, its all over Portuguese media aswell.

Liverpool or Spurs....

Personally I think that Cassano is a idiot who will just bring a bad influence to whichever dressing room he lands up in so I'd rather not have him at Chelsea but I think he will move to the PLM nuff said

Press says either the Milan Clubs or Juventus, cant really see him going to Spain after his time at Real Madrid