Casually Serious Game - Comitted and Long Term players only.

Andy4EFC

Reaction score
Looking for 1 or 2 people to come and play FM on a serious basis, but casually in terms of playing times. Basically it's going to be when we're both/all on we will play, no set times, no formal things like that. We can decide on what type of game to do when i'm in contact with all.

Hamachi is required, MSN is also required. PM me or reply.

I quite like the relaxed attitude of this dude.

I have an odd schedule, but if we can work around that I'd love to play.

I'd love to join in, can do mostly any times, but enjoy the laid back attitude.

Thanks

That sounds perfect now that I have finished college would love to start playing more network games

can i join just finished col yesterday so need something to do

I'm interested man :) My last two games I tried to host failed because people were not committed so hopefully you lot will actually be!

I'm quite keen on this, been climbing the walls since finishing uni

The games already started im afriad but if you want to add me on msn; [email protected] then feel welcome to. If theres a space that opens i'll let someone know on there...

Or for future games :)

---------- Post added 30/06/2011 at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was 28/06/2011 at 11:50 AM ----------

We now have one space due to a player quitting, the team is Juventus. NOt far into the season but the window is shut. PM me, any previously intereted players will be preferred though.

Bump, looking for a game after my usual player is barely on. 1 or 2 players who want to play FM a fair bit throughout the day and night.

Hi,

I am interested in playing. Just added u to msn. Let me know ur hamachi details. I am ready to play now if you want.

Take care