Cautious 4-1-2-1-2

SebastianRO

Member
Joined
Nov 12, 2010
Messages
387
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hey guys, I just created this tactic to fit in my AC Milan players. So far I've been doing okay, nothing too bad or too good, but i do have 2-3 questions.

1. Do you think i should use an Anchor Man instead of a Half-Back ?
2. Is it OK to use 2 Box-To-Box Midfielders as a threat from behind, or should i use just 1 BBM and a CM-Attack ?
3. How could I organize my defence a little better ? I know my DC's are quite mediocre but I will make some transfers next season.

You can see here some screenshots of the tactic and results.



View attachment 408167

​

P.S My Shadow Striker gets in excelent scoring positions but he hasnt scored for almost 5 months. What should I do ?
 
Last edited:
Do u ever keep ur def line the same or do u change it? i'm trying a 4-1-2-1 with no success my def get ripped apart lol but i like the shape hope u get it to work!!!
 
I'd say keep it as it is at the moment. 2nd and 4 points clear of 3rd is very good for the first season with Milan, since it needs a fair bit of rebuilding.
 
Back
Top