mnk26

Reaction score
Hi, I was just wondering if Cavani is one of those players who always gets injured or if that is just my game. Network game as Arsenal, first season got injured 6 times total, played less than half the season (I never used him when his condition was low, but always got injured anyway in training or something). Second season in the third week goes out for 3 months on international duty. Is this just me, because most people on here seem to rave about him but I can't seem to play him for more than a few matches in a row

Maybe you should look at his training intensity? Or maybe he had a serious injury before? Be careful coz if your player gets injured too often, he will retire at a young age. Just try not pushing him too much.

Training intensity is default. He had a serious injury last year but I made sure to not play him too much. Most of his injuries have not been in a match.
I am just wondering if anyone has had this issue with this player specifically. It is unlike anything I have ever seen, he has literally been injured 7 times over the course of 1 season and a few weeks of the 2nd.

Last edited:
I've had cavani for about 6 seasons and he's hardly been injured, i just have him on default training for strikers.