well i would pick cavani cuz hes more of a complete forward and also can play both target man and poacher quite effective where caroll is only a classy targetman, not so sensational in other roles
cavani gives more options up front then Caroll

Well First season not really well , so I loan Him To another club , When He Came Back His Average Rating Is 7.80-8.50 and he score 25 in 30 appearance .

Well First season not really well , so I loan Him To another club , When He Came Back His Average Rating Is 7.80-8.50 and he score 25 in 30 appearance .
If you've got the money then Cavani would be a great signing. If Carroll performs well then it can't hurt having two great strikers plus Suarez (persuming you're Liverpool).

cavani hes scored 56 goals this for me and im in march sell andy carroll hes awful

Well in three years on my game Carroll has scored 34 in 88 games (9 in 18 were when he was on loan to me). He's a very good player but Cavani will certainly get you more goals.

Carroll is decent.

But Cavani is way better. 38 goals in 33 league apps for me at one point. Clearly the best choice. Expensive though.

I have never given Carroll a fair chance on my saves. I would highly recommend Cavani, he and Falcao are the only players to ever have 50 goal seasons for me.