Pottsy

Reaction score
As an out and out goal scorer who would you suggest is the better option? Seeing as they are both around the £30M mark
Thanks

to be honest, I prefer Cavani, because he has more experience in Europe

Cavani all day long for me he working wonders in my game scoring an average of 1.5 goals a game.

Cavani is a machine as poacher playing alongside a complete forward (aguero in my city side). Paid 28 million and I think thats a bargin :)

View attachment 221991

Last edited:
Cavani has always played ALOT better for me. ive brought Damiao and he doesnt seem to want to score at all

damiao can be brought for like 18million on my games, Cavani around 30million

depending on budget, id prefer cavani,but if there is other areas you need aswell, damiao is not far off

Ive just begun my second season as Napoli, and Cavani is unbelievable! He scored 51 goals in 52 games the previous season and has 9 in 12 this i think! I have tried to bring Damiao in, but at the moment Cavani is the main man!

i have cavani and damiao upfront for my liverpool team, cavani as poacher damiao as adv fwd. both amazing but cavani is definitely better. cavani finished top scorer with something like 35 in the premier league, damiao was 3rd top scorer after tailing off a bit at end of the season, get got 28 league goals (2nd season).

The only problem with cavani is the ''comes deep to get ball'' ppm..
But if u make him unlearn that his a beast..

i have cavani and damiao playing for my liverpool side. both awesome, cavani top scorer 2nd season with 35 goals or so, damiao came 2nd with 27 or so. cavani as poacher damiao as adv. fwd.

just added neymar to the lineup so damiao is going to have to warm the bench for a while :) but yeah, cavani is better. damiao seems to miss alot in the big games so i still think he's got a bit of maturing to do in the game.