Reaction score
playing as man utd, in my first season and finally signed cavani after reading all the threads about him. Gathered from these threads he plays best as a target man.

9 games in and he's scored 1 goal! so i changed him to a poacher for the next 3 games and scored... 0!

If he plays best as a target man then what is the best team instruction regarding target man supply?

appreciate the help!

(and before the FMBase nazis close the thread and redirect me to a existing post, nowhere does it say anything about team instructions regarding cavani)

thanks in advance

playing as man utd, in my first season and finally signed cavani after reading all the threads about him. Gathered from these threads he plays best as a target man.

9 games in and he's scored 1 goal! so i changed him to a poacher for the next 3 games and scored... 0!

If he plays best as a target man then what is the best team instruction regarding target man supply?

appreciate the help!

(and before the FMBase nazis close the thread and redirect me to a existing post, nowhere does it say anything about team instructions regarding cavani)

thanks in advance

Cavani is the best player in the game..
Just finished my first season with Arsenal playing him as a Poacher.
I'm gonna make a thread about the tactic i'm using in the screenshot since it's stayed the same from the beginning after refinement and it's won me every competition and an invincible league with Arsenal.
View attachment 218940