Lampard 8

Reaction score
hi i have started as fulham and i am looking for a centre mid preffereably a powerhouse, and a solid CB

i have about 15 mill to spend.

any suggestions??

Alderweireld is the pound-to-pound CB! He's 22, costs 4.2 million from Ajax and yet, is remarkably solid all round; he can immediately slot into your first team alongside Hangeland. After only a few seasons, I've seen him have 16 stats across Marking, Tackling, Anticipation, Concentration and Positioning for Tottenham. His Heading and Jumping is a little less at 14 each but he makes up for that with his brilliant technicality as a ball-playing defender by possessing 17 passing at the game's start which is absolutely incredible for a centre-back!

As for a midfield powerhouse, look no further than Andile Jali for 350k. He's 21 and comes from South Africa alas don't let that deceive you, after 1 season of first-team football with Fulham, you can be certain he'll turn into one of the game's better box-to-box midfielders with incredibly technical and physical attributes. In my Arsenal team, he never looked out of place which really is saying something!

arne friedrich and ze roberto are good for free. if not alderweireld and nainggolan, or kwadwo asamoah, both are great box to box/ ballwinning mids.

Alexander Milosevic from AIK would be a good CB, you've already got Senderos, Hangeland & Hughes for the first few seasons giving him time to grow.
For the midfield a powerhouse would be Kara, but someone more technical and available for about 5mil is Sejad Salihovic from Hoffenheim.