fm_god

Reaction score
Im coming to the end of my 2nd season with spurs hopefully will finish in the top 4, I need to tighten up my defence if I am going to challenge for the title next season. I have only purchased baines and dede in defence.

Can anyone recommend a solid center back and right back that wont break the bank to buy.

83 views and no replys? Cmon guys,

here is a screeny of my team

I have a few regens in there so here is their profile,

I won the Uefa cup last season and won the FA cup and League cup first season.

Well give us a definite budget....

Anything but realistic for spurs standard, I have just 10-15million to spend but I have a big squad so could sell to make more if the player is worth it as the current crop arnt producing it in the league.

what's wrong with Walker & Charlie at RB?

Kyriakos Papadopoulos from Schalke is a beast at CB.

what's wrong with Walker & Charlie at RB?

Im not totally convinced with walker tbh good back up to slot in if corluka gets injured but I to many dodgy performances last season to go with him if corluka gets injured for a long time.

CB = Howedes, Munoz, Fazio, DouglasRE = Vrsaljko, Corchia, Aurierall quality...Vrsaljko in my Juventus save and awesome, also Munoz is quality.

Im not totally convinced with walker tbh good back up to slot in if corluka gets injured but I to many dodgy performances last season to go with him if corluka gets injured for a long time.

He's been a beast for me, only in my first season but I've played him over charlie from the start. Re-trained as a WB as well

He's been a beast for me, only in my first season but I've played him over charlie from the start. Re-trained as a WB as well
I went out and bought Vrsaljko only cost me 9 million in my save. I still have both other RB and I guess I will see how I go, I dont play with a WB so would be pointless retraining him there although would bump up his value if I ever sold him.