Irish_Hammer

Reaction score
I'm in the 3rd season at Arsenal. My usual go to defenders Balanta Mangala Doria and Umtiti have all gone to other top clubs with no chance of them leaving.
I'm looking at Munoz, Criscito or Papadopolous. I'v had Caulker and Kirchoff in the past do well for me although their development seems poor in this save. Which one would people recommend, im leaning towards papadopolous as he has the best defensive stats. Budget doesn't really matter, my team is solid and i'v got 40million to spend.

I'm in the 3rd season at Arsenal. My usual go to defenders Balanta Mangala Doria and Umtiti have all gone to other top clubs with no chance of them leaving.
I'm looking at Munoz, Criscito or Papadopolous. I'v had Caulker and Kirchoff in the past do well for me although their development seems poor in this save. Which one would people recommend, im leaning towards papadopolous as he has the best defensive stats. Budget doesn't really matter, my team is solid and i'v got 40million to spend.

Papadopoulos then. Other possible options: Denswil, Rugani, Sule, Ginter and Musacchio to name few worth a look.

Well Papadopoulos is a good one, also Rugani, Sule or Casasola could work

Denswil always develops well. Get Koschielny to tutor him and you're laughing. Okore is vastly overrated on here too, you can get him cheap.

I signed a young guy called Robin Knoche for Arsenal in my first season. He's been really good for me and he was cheap. Doesn't have great potential (3.5 stars) but his attributes are good enough.

Munoz for me 7 seasons hes been with my team hes averaged over 7.3 a season and scored about 6 goals a season

Couldn't get a work permit for casasola for some reason. Ended up getting Umtiti for 30million and as usual he's a beast.

Pap gets sent off a lot and can cost valuable points. In season 3 I'd say Lovren at Southampton or Kurt Zouma.

Aymeric Laporte from Bilbao? Not sure about price but develops well for me and always has big clubs chasing him