Thanks.

Last edited:
whats your transfer budget and what season are you in

What's your budget?

Leonel Galeano is a good,young cheaper option
Or you could try David Luiz

Title says it all, thanks.
yeah cb for arsenal in the championship in 16 season?? well thats what i readed

---------- Post added at 01:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 AM ----------

David Luiz should be available for around 8 mill
Diego Lugano has a buy out clause of 3 mill

Last edited:
Daniel Carriço should be available for less, i think.

christopher samba from blackburn or david wheater middlesbrough

adil rami is a tank an he scores from corners if u set him to far post

Roland Juhász. He's a ******* tank and will end up with 20 marking, all for £1 million. Not really young, but will definetly help for about 6 or 7 seasons.

Roland Juhász. He's a ******* tank and will end up with 20 marking, all for £1 million. Not really young, but will definetly help for about 6 or 7 seasons.

I had him in FM 10 he´s just very very slow.. he´s like a tank yes, but also he´s like a tortoise..

i would also try ( as suggested ) Ryan Shawcross... he turns into a top centre half

I had him in FM 10 he´s just very very slow.. he´s like a tank yes, but also he´s like a tortoise..
Tanks don't need to move fast, they do the job. ;)

Tanks don't need to move fast, they do the job. ;)

Well then Roland is a failed one, cuz Rooney, Tevez and almost all the fast players of the EPL, rape that hungarian tortoise, buy maybe he can do a half decent job in a team that play with a down defensive line, playing with an up one he sucks.

I would take a look at -

Dede(Anderson Vital da Silva) - Vasco da Gama[22yrs, 800k value). Very high stats, and can turn world class. If you are lucky, you can get him on a pre-contract in July to sign in January.***

Rafael Toloi - Goias EC[19 years, 2.1m value]. Good to start, and gets a whole lot better. 7m to buy usually.

Adil Rami - Lille OSC[24 years, 3.1m value]. Top class, and only 24. Will cost 5-7m.

Well then Roland is a failed one, cuz Rooney, Tevez and almost all the fast players of the EPL, rape that hungarian tortoise, buy maybe he can do a half decent job in a team that play with a down defensive line, playing with an up one he sucks.
Serious? I faced top competition in Real, Chelsea and Man United with Celtic and Roland is my main defender. Admittedly, we lost [hey, we suck. ;)] but Roland put the shackles on Rooney, Dzeko [Chelsea signed him] and even Ronaldo.

Besides, £1million for a Defender like him isn't bad, since you'll still have a good amount of money to have a speed merchant next to him. :')

But if it's young you're looking for, Dennis Appiah maybe?