Floxz

Reaction score
Hello, i've just started a new game as Barca and i want to try something new. Im trying out a 5 man defence as Pedro isnt needed with Messi and Villa in form. Now im looking for a good and young (max 26) CB for the start 11. Any good suggestions? My budget is 20m.

Simon Kjaer is good, but probs not good enough. Maybe Vidic or Pepe?

Sahko should be about 20 milllion maybe a bit more but theres installments, or you could try raphael varane that papodoupolous guy playing for schalke or hummels or subotic

millito, abidal? also go to barca's u18's, some quailty young cb's there

Otamendi quick little hard tackler, he should cost that much.

If you search for another ball playing defender try Toby Alderweireld, Jan Vertonghen (both from ajax) or Gary Cahil from bolton.
if you search for regular good defender try Otamendi from Porto

Sahko should be about 20 milllion maybe a bit more but theres installments, or you could try raphael varane that papodoupolous guy playing for schalke or hummels or subotic

If you wait until the end of the season Sakho is cheaper but otherwise Max17million

Simon Kjaer is good, but probs not good enough. Maybe Vidic or Pepe?

Never tried Kjaer before, but maybe.. Vidic is much more than 20m i think and pepe is from madrid

---------- Post added at 01:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 PM ----------

If you search for another ball playing defender try Toby Alderweireld, Jan Vertonghen (both from ajax) or Gary Cahil from bolton.
if you search for regular good defender try Otamendi from Porto

U think toby and gary is good enough for barca start 11??? City bought Jan V

You have Muniesa and Bartra, don't need to sign anyone.

Mbia would be my first choice hes a beast, costs about £15m-£16m.

Hangeland, Shawcross and Marchena would be great options as well.

Take A Chance On Fontas And Get Puyol To Tutor Him And Just Think If He Does Make A Mistake You Got Pique And Puyol Covering Him

Thanks all! Nice with lots of opportunities..

if your on 11.3 take a look at sergio gomez in your youth team