not sure if Younes Kaboul was recommended but he is quality and Spurs accept around £14m

Subotic goes for around the same price as well..

Bocchetti can be picked up for free in Jan (pre-contract) or a low offer would pry him away with only several months left on his contract!

Bonnucci/Astori/Mexes are good players as well (Mexes can be picked up for around £4.2m at the start if you like)

Douglas/Benatia/Naldo/Yangwa Mbiwa

Bayern sell Badstuber for around 12.5 million, though he usually goes to Chelsea at the start of the game in mine so you could check and see if he has.

Doubtful United would sell, but Smalling is very good for me so he'd be worth a look.

Thanks for the feedback guys, I think I've pretty much decided. I'll wait until july and try to get either Zouma, Varane, Hummels, Nkoulou, Iñigo Martinez or Badstuber. Varane, Hummels and Badstuber seem unlikely at the moment (no interest in transfer), but that could change if I win the PL. I've also signed Dória who has great potential.

hahaha i agree with mersk i hate shawcross. i brought dede for 20mil start off second season and hes averaging 7.75 a game hes awesome in my lfc save also coates is brillant along with skrtel, agger beens poor. astori,dede,kouma,sakho is players i always try to enquire about.

suggest you to play Coates regularly.. put him at near post during corner kick.. he can score 15-20goal per season in all competition (unbelievable)! he is my best player of season for my first 2 season at liverpool. average rating above 8.0!