andyoc03

Reaction score
Im in urgent need of a centre half. Rio is out for rest of season. had a row with vidic earlier in season and hasnt played for me since september. hes on the way out. leaves me with evans, brown and smalling. at january transfer window. have 11 mil and about 10 mil if someone will give me it for vidic. preferably someone not cup tied for champs league. was thinkin of samba, hangeland, jagielka or shawcross. any suggestions are welcomed

Go for Ezequiel Munoz, Shawcross or Sakho.

jordan spence 2.5mil
diego lugano 3mil
or maybe van buyten tho hes old he would do well for a season

1) sort out things with vidic asap

2) buy jan vertonghen, about 9 million

Do you mean you are trying to get rid of Vidic if you are then not very wise :p and do what Mike suggested :D

Go for Ezequiel Munoz, Shawcross or Sakho.

+1 concerning Munoz. |)

there is Leonel Galeano from Independiente who seams not bad too for is value.
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f101/leonel-galeano-touted-the-next-walter-samuel-t49971.html
You can have a look on Muchasio (sorry if I write his name wrong), but he is more expansive. More of 10M (in € currency).

Personally, I'll try to sell Vidic and transfert two others CB, youger than him to plan the future. ;)

I think that if you put him on the transfert list just as a substitue without price, big EU teams (real, barca, bayern...) will make offers to you quickly.

I know that's not really good for CL immediatly...
But that better to be king in his own kingdom than try to be emperor in others people home... :D.

And let's roll red devils. (6)

P.S: sorry for my posible mistakes, english is not my mother language. :'(

Last edited:
+1 concerning Munoz. |)

there is Leonel Galeano from Independiente who seams not bad too for is value.
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f101/leonel-galeano-touted-the-next-walter-samuel-t49971.html
You can have a look on Muchasio (sorry if I write his name wrong), but he is more expansive. More of 10M (in € currency).

Personally, I'll try to sell Vidic and transfert two others CB, youger than him to plan the future. ;)

I think that if you put him on the transfert list just as a substitue without price, big EU teams (real, barca, bayern...) will make offers to you quickly.

I know that's not really good for CL immediatly...
But that better to be king in his own kingdom than try to be emperor in others people home... :D.

And let's roll red devils. (6)

P.S: sorry for my posible mistakes, english is not my mother language. :'(

Sorry why would you sell Man Utds Best Centre Back in the game also or one of the best in the world :p

Go for shawcross.. u can get him for less than 5 mil.. though u might take some time to tempt it to be so low...

Ezequiel Munoz - Palermo
Federico Fazio - Sevilla (Listed for 550k)
Sebastian Coates - Nacional (Release clause 2.4m)
Diego Lugano - Fenerbahce (Release Clause 3 million)
Jan Vertonghen - Ajax
Leonel Galeano - Independiente
Mamadou Sakho - PSG
Dmytro Chygrynski - Shakhtar
Andre Ranocchia - Co-owned by Genoa and Inter
Ryan Shawcross - Stoke

And also as many others have suggested,settle issues with Vidic