dickdastardly

Reaction score
So, Pepe is playing great for me, BUT, he is always in a foul mood. Doesn't seem to matter if I praise him or not. I am thinking of getting rid of him and looking for some realistic ideas on a replacement. Varane is starting next to Pepe currently and I would like a long term partner who can come in now and produce at a high level. I have about $40m available to spend. I have looked at Kyriakos Papadopolous(SP) and he would be great for the future, but not sure I can afford 2 youngsters as the foundation of my defense. Thoughts?

Dede from Vasco!

Just to mention, according to FMRTE he has good potential too!

Last edited:
I have Ramos on my right wing. I think replacing a DC like Pepe would be easier than replacing a RB like Ramos.

What about Raúl Albiol? He's not as good as Pepe but he's decent enough to fill in for him from time to time.

may be the obvious choice but... hummels if he hasn't already moved :)

I still have Albiol, but I really want someone that can anchor my defense for the next few years

I second Dede. Old enough to come in and do a great job straight away, but young enough to be a rock at the back for years.

papadopolous (sp) plays for schalke. amazing literally amazing this guy.

Having Sergio Ramos in your squad already means you have the "new Hierro". I would go for Sergio Ramos, and thinking of bringing in another rightback to compete with Arbeloa.

But if you rather play Sergio Ramos as a rightback, you got a few options in my opinion. You have three youngster that without doubt will become real star centerbacks. Im talking about Kyriakos Papadopolous(Schalke), Phil Jones(Manchester United) or Kurt Zouma(Saint-Ettiene). More established centerbacks would be the brilliant Mats Hummels(Dortmund), Thiago Silva(PSG) or David Luiz(Chelsea).

I would recommend selling off Raul Albiol and bringing in one of the youngsters mentioned above. But a player that would compete with Pepe straight away would be Mats Hummels. Since he is a really brilliant centerback.

Jadson - Botafogo

View attachment 282582

Inigo Martinez/Mikel San Jose/Rakitskiy/Kirschoff

Aah! As he is playing as Real Madrid Iñigo Martinez that you mentioned would be a great signing. Since he is Spanish, left footed, good longrange shot, fairly fast and good in the air. As well he has got room for developing even more, under tutoring from Pepe or Sergio Ramos.

Hummels is who you need i always sign him on fm also Subotic is very good.

i would go with Jan Kirchhoff what a player bougth him on my 2 season he has taken koscielny and djourou out of the team and you can buy him for just 6 million bargain :D

Davide astori, Sakho from psg, kompany, vermaelen, rannochia, adil rami

hummels or Zouma, Zouma's a beast for me and give him regular playing time and his stats shoot up...he's an animal!!