yiddogaz

Reaction score
Playing a game with my mate he chose barca so i chose real, doing well its tightly contested after about half a season, but I've had problems at CB, playing albiol and pepe because carvalho was rubbish in the spanish charity shield thing, then he's got injured. Been using varane as back up but need someone more solid if my first choices get injured.

Got £34 mil to spend but don't want to use it all as I want to buy a couple of wonderkids. They could wait till the summer if needs be though. Tried thiago silva, milan wanted too much...need someone who ideally would replace albiol.

Any suggestions appreciated!

Dude go for Chiellini. If it's the 2nd season or so you should get him for about 25 million.

thanks boys just coming up to the first january transfer window, had a look at that papadopolous from schalke looks like a good prospect, will he be able to step straight into the team? Sakho was good last year forgot about him this year to be honest!

either of you had rafael toloi? immense last game haven't tried him yet

thanks boys just coming up to the first january transfer window, had a look at that papadopolous from schalke looks like a good prospect, will he be able to step straight into the team? Sakho was good last year forgot about him this year to be honest!

Yeah Papadopolous stepped straight into my Milan squad second season (I paid 11 mil) when Nesta was tired or injured and he was class.

Chielini is top class too.

Toloi wasnt bad on FM11, not had him on 12.

Also check out that Mario Fernandes from Gremio :)

Also, dont you have that Varane lad? hows he in your game?

Yeah Papadopolous stepped straight into my Milan squad second season (I paid 11 mil) when Nesta was tired or injured and he was class.

Chielini is top class too.

Toloi wasnt bad on FM11, not had him on 12.

Also check out that Mario Fernandes from Gremio :)

Also, dont you have that Varane lad? hows he in your game?

Yeah got that varane he's decent when he's stepped in, his opportunities have been limited though.

That fernandes looks good, if i dont get chiellini i think i'll buy papadopolous and that fernandes and use them both in games i should win easily, which in the spanish league is pretty much 90% ha

Move Sergio Ramos as CB and either use Fabio Coentrao or buy new RB.