redtide

Reaction score
Looking for a CB for valencia

Had bids accepted for Jonny £13.25M (Celta Vigo), Mallo £12M (Celta Vigo), Nastasic £30M, Rodrigo Caio £10M (Sao Paulo).

Ideally I'd like Nastasic, not sure who's best value for money. Open to suggestions of other centre backs

Max amount is £25M-£30M I'm looking to spend really

Which season?? I got Diego Llorente from Madrid on Bosman and he has a blast. Got also Phil Jones, but he was transfer listed.
Out of those?? Idk really. Nastasic is great but that's way too much money.

First season unfortunately. Think I'll just wait it out, thanks for your input

Ouch, first season... Be careful mate, don't spend too much. I had to sell half my team in order to comply with FFP regulations. Sold players for 70m and barely passed it. Almost didn't get to play in Europe next season.

I'm good on the FFP front, sold a few big earners and brought cheaply and young players with potential ;)

Kongolo's not a bad shout, went with pan(something) retsos from Olympiakos in the end, looks decent for a 17 year old centre back

first season i got hoedt from lazio, 5.5 mil punds op front and 6.5 after 50 games.... normale i sell him after season 2 for 40+

Upamecano
Lemos
Balanta
Vallejo

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk

Winston Reid is one of the best CB's I've used in FM17, If you don't like the look of him Ajax have a few good options.