FROG87

Reaction score
Im playing as Everton second season, I have a reasonable budget but need to strengthen other areas of the team as well. But I am desperate for a CB partner for Jagielka/Heitinga.

I have a budget from free to around 8 million, I prefer them young so they can be moulded but I need a player that can slot right in and really help my team make that step up to that level.

Any suggestions guys?

Thanks in advance

Toby Alderweireld is a quite good allround cb.
Jordan Spence is decent, more of a limited defender though.

Otherwise there is Boyata or Smalling on loan.

Danny Wilson, great DC scores at least 7 a season for me! and only young and is brilliant!

Galleano becomes quality centre back within 2 years and would be 19 years old. Also Varane is pretty handy and young

I recommend you Galeano from Independiente. He has been amazing in all my saves and he costs around 7 mio.

Or you could buy Miranda from Sao Paulo, but he is a little bit more expensive

rafael toloi great cb 3 mil in first season not sure about second

Danny Wilson, great DC scores at least 7 a season for me! and only young and is brilliant!

Are you sure he can get him ? I mean, he plays in L'pool, and even if he want to leave, he'll be lot more than 8 million ;)
Juhasz is good and cheap.Try him :)
EDIT:
Guillermo Burdisso is very good. You cant get him for 3-4 mill second season.

Last edited:
David luiz - great ball playing defender - you can get him for £6m

Matias Cahais
Omer Toprak
Sebastian Coates
Dzmitry Verkhovtsov
Olexandr Chyzhov
Dmytro Nevmyvaka
Yaroslav Rakitskyi
Vitaliy Vernydub

Phil jones, best young CB ever. Turns into a world-class player.He costs 10m at the start but you can get him cheaper at 2nd season since AI usually dont play him.

Rami has gone to Chelsea but doesn’t get played at all so there is a chance that I can get him in for cheaper, but it depends if he would want to leave there with wages etc

I also wasn't sure about him because of his lack of game time at Chelsea but then again AI does do random things.

Is David Luiz really that cheap? Anyone else got him for such a low price?

bassong or shawcross, boyatte also if your a couple of seasons in

Guys I need your opinions pleas. I have set up some deals and need to no which would be best to go for.

Subotic
David Luiz
Rami
Phil Jones

all for 8million but I can only go for one. who is the best bet?