DejanST

Reaction score
I need some bargain buys about my central area. I always buy defenders with high mental att.
So if anyone help me about bargain defenders i will be so happy :) Please dont say Balanta,Chiellini etc.

Ok so you are looking for 'bargain' buys. I would recommend Tomas Kalas. His game is all about quickness and he should cost only around 1-2m pounds to pry away from Chelsea. I would also suggest Jesus Vallejo, in most saves he develops into an awesome player, and again you should be able to acquire him for under 1m pounds in the opening season.

Ok so you are looking for 'bargain' buys. I would recommend Tomas Kalas. His game is all about quickness and he should cost only around 1-2m pounds to pry away from Chelsea. I would also suggest Jesus Vallejo, in most saves he develops into an awesome player, and again you should be able to acquire him for under 1m pounds in the opening season.

But Chelsea want to sell him 32m , first season :)

But Chelsea want to sell him 32m , first season :)

True. I did buy Kalas in season 2. Good things come to those wait. :)

Other bargains you'll want to keep your eyes for in season 2 include midfielder Sergi Roberto from Barca for 2m, and midfielder Roberto Pereyra from Juventus on a free!

True. I did buy Kalas in season 2. Good things come to those wait. :)

Other bargains you'll want to keep your eyes for in season 2 include midfielder Sergi Roberto from Barca for 2m, and midfielder Roberto Pereyra from Juventus on a free!

I need central defender , also they're known players

Joe Gomez at Charlton, within 3-4 seasons he is normally one of the best defenders in England

Emmanuel Mammana, the guy's incredible pretty much from the start on 15.3

i have so much respect to you about scouting it doesn't matter 1.season

Thanks bro - are you Serbian btw?

Player suggestions:

Benjamin Vidal - needs to be trained properly for a while
Noguera - needs to be trained properly for a while
Ezequiel Munoz - is just the right age for a cb and really world class.
Samir (he plays at Flamenco I think)
Bressan
Banggaard (or Bangaard dont remember spelling)
Nkoulou
Fabian Schaar - good stats but only 13 pace so needs to be trained to increase to 15
Nkoulou
Umtiti
Marquinhos - on tranny list for 4m in new patch

There is another young brazilian wonderkid,Marlon,his stats are similar to Samir...