hairdoodmax

Reaction score
ok i have an idea for a database im going to create and basically for the team names they are going to be celebrities so you can take your favourite celebrity to premiership glory :D.

post your thoughts

thanks

what, instead of Rooney and Berbatov you have Dean Gaffney and Callum Best? no chance. pants idea.

I don't quite understand what you're going to do.. Explain it further please :)

Seems like a reasonable idea. I'd give it a download and a cheeky play now and then. What leagues are you thinking of doing, because I wish you luck if you're gonna find 10,000s of celebrities to fill the FM world.

oh wait, he said the Team Names. even worse then. Gaffney United:S

He did say team names so Im guessing it will be along the lines of Brad Pitt FC, Angelina Jolie City, Beyonce Town, Gaga United etc XD

As a fantasy league thats ok but you have to think about how much editing it would take, would you also add celeb face photos? ... which will be more time and of course have you thought about how many times katie price will be out of action due to giving herself black eyes with those things?

it would be funny imagine fa cup draw:
michel jackson v gary linekar
Barbara Windsor v Jay-Z

He did say team names so Im guessing it will be along the lines of Brad Pitt FC, Angelina Jolie City, Beyonce Town, Gaga United etc XD

Gaga United...Sounds like a team of nancy boys lol

I'm not too keen on the idea, but whatever floats your boat I guess.