Rudi Skacel... wasn't that the guy who asked for the shirt number "51" when he moved because his old club had just beaten hibs 5-1?

nice set of staff there..this is what i do...always sign ex players as soon as

Couldn't care less what the name of the staff members are, I'm only interested in their attributes. So far all the players becoming staff I've come across have been extremely disappointing.

I agree with mersk. Although I signed van Nistleroy for my Swansea side first season as reserves manager and he had average coaching attributes (all tens except ones for goalkeepers and fitness) and top class DDM. Now a season and a half later he's one of the best coaches in the game world. So sometimes you've got to spot the potential. For that you need high DDM (especially determination) and high tactical knowledge and/or good JPA and JPP can be useful useful. Also the less qualified the coach, the more potential.

Shouldn't former players end up with better stats than regen coaches with no playing experience? (Assuming they take the coaching courses though)

Rudi Skacel... wasn't that the guy who asked for the shirt number "51" when he moved because his old club had just beaten hibs 5-1?

It certainly was. He is a Hearts hero. He loved to score goals from midfield. Hence the song, "Rudi Skacel he scores when he wants!"

Ps the 5-1 game that u refer to was last years Scottish Cup final.

Couldn't care less what the name of the staff members are, I'm only interested in their attributes. So far all the players becoming staff I've come across have been extremely disappointing.

All of the staff that I have are decent or I wouldn't have signed them. Although Rudi Skacel's coaching starts aren't great he is there for banter and to boost the moral around the place.

I'll post some screen shots of staff stats shortly.