Reaction score
I was just thinking about the charity games they show each summer and who id really actually pay to go and watch rather than robbie ******* williams. Feel free to post your own team or starting 11 players.

I thought id put some players in that may do a good job, but others in just because it would be funny to see them play football. And one or two who are blatently trying to improve their public image.

GK: Tom Cruise
LB: Carrot Top
CB: Sylvester Stallone
CB: Joe Mceldry
RB: Jackie Chan
LM: Lee Evans
CM: George Bush
CM: Tony Blair
RM: Gary Glitter
ST: Snoop Dogg
ST: Usain Bolt

I was just thinking about the charity games they show each summer and who id really actually pay to go and watch rather than robbie ******* williams. Feel free to post your own team or starting 11 players.

I thought id put some players in that may do a good job, but others in just because it would be funny to see them play football. And one or two who are blatently trying to improve their public image.

GK: Tom Cruise
LB: Carrot Top
CB: Sylvester Stallone
CB: Joe Mceldry
RB: Jackie Chan
LM: Lee Evans
CM: George Bush
CM: Tony Blair
RM: Gary Glitter
ST: Snoop Dogg
ST: Usain Bolt

Tom Cruise is going to concede a lot of goals...

Good idea,dunno how I would start mine though.

yeah i put him in there because it would be funny to watch his pride take a hammering when he concedes 15 lol. though maybe he's an expert at handling balls.... guess we'll never know :D

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

usain bolt is tall as **** though, id put him as a target man, and with that pace he could create loads of room for someone to get on the end of. Snoop is 6" 4 too so hed be gd in the air. lol

At any mention of Celebrity football matches I feel obliged to post this video:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWIUp19bBoA"]YouTube- Boris Johnson vs Germany[/ame]

lol, thats class, ive never seen that video before. he reminds me of that old drunk guy from the fast show lol

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------

Yeah with Gary Glitter i thought it was time for him to improve his public image... and what better way to do it than by raising money for poor defenceless children in Africa.

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

if people made decent enough teams i could create a database lol

nope, hes in the paper quite a lot because no one wants him to live near their town lol

As if you wouldn't have Gordon Ramsey or Mike Myers.

GK - Sylvester Stallone
DR - Mark Wahlberg
DL - Nelson Mandella
DC - Robert De Niro
DC - Al Pacino
DMC - Wanderlei Silva
MR - AngusYoung
ML - Robert Carlyle
AMC - Jackie Chan
FC - Billy Connoly
FC - Jean Claude Van Damme

GK: Chuck Norris