Celtic 1-2 Hibs

You have made an enquiry for Morten Gamst Pedersen. Only reason you'd be going after him is if McGeady is on his way.

Weve had plenty to spend. Mowbray has spent £11Million already but its the quality that hes bringing in. I just dont think he rated the scottish league before he managed here. He probably thought it would be a dodle.
Why? he managed there before with Hibs and built a good young side.The Hibs fans hero worship him.

Weve had plenty to spend. Mowbray has spent £11Million already but its the quality that hes bringing in. I just dont think he rated the scottish league before he managed here. He probably thought it would be a dodle.

You do realised he was Hibs manager for 2-3 seasons and also played in the SPL (well scottish league) so im sure he knew exactly what the SPL is like.

You have made an enquiry for Morten Gamst Pedersen. Only reason you'd be going after him is if McGeady is on his way.

Yeh we were linked with him Dec/Start of Jan, link died down and eveyrtime I saw BB's team he was in it so assumed it was dead. Wouldnt say its because McGeady is going, hacving said that, Brum havent spent much of the supposed 40m they had so they might be looking to splash the cash.

You do realised he was Hibs manager for 2-3 seasons and also played in the SPL (well scottish league) so im sure he knew exactly what the SPL is like.

Aye, but he's seen by how much Celtic and Rangers usually win by.

And he does have a worse record than John Barnes.

Aye, but he's seen by how much Celtic and Rangers usually win by.

And he does have a worse record than John Barnes.
Yeah Mowbry is total pish he cant manage anything. And how bad is Samaras he is a total **** up. get rid mowbry he doesnt deserve to be celtic manager. i mean £4 million on a guy who cannot score more than 20 goals (if he is even at that which i doubt is a waste of money in my books) why buy a striker to go wide to the touch line to collect the ball :S

Yeah Mowbry is total pish he cant manage anything. And how bad is Samaras he is a total **** up. get rid mowbry he doesnt deserve to be celtic manager. i mean £4 million on a guy who cannot score more than 20 goals (if he is even at that which i doubt is a waste of money in my books) why buy a striker to go wide to the touch line to collect the ball :S
Mowbray never bought Samaras,Strachan did.

Mowbray never bought Samaras,Strachan did.
haha i know that but why are we playing him? i mean really just get rid of the big diddy, he just doesnt bring anything to the team. i mean everyweek without fail he has a pass to put someone through but he chooses the wrong option. done it agaist rangers.

i think it's funny because rangers have signed 1 player in 18 months and he was **** poor we have the bank running use into the ground financially and we are 10 points clear. Celtic should be worrying about Hibs taking second place come May and Dundee United are not far behind them

Yes but he played in scotland more than ten years ago during Celtics worst period in the clubs history. And I know he done well with Hibs but I dont think he realized the expectation of a team like Celtic because he done well with Hibs he tought if he could do that well with Hibs hed run amok with Celtic.

Also I think he mant Fortune we spent 4 Million on.

The way things are going we could well end up third or fourth.

How on earth can people be disgusted with Mowbray?

It's these same people that moaned at O'niell's tactics that won 4/5 SPL's and got us to Seville - then the moan when he leaves. Same with Strachan: the man wins three titles on the bounce and still is riducled. Ok Rangers were but you still need to gain the points to win the league. You win the league on your on merit and I like Strachan and feel he merited his success.

Now I understand that TM has a worse record than Le Guen, he's been poorer than Barnes, but come on give the guy a chance he's not even had 2 transfer windows! He's building a team and that's what we need - stability. Like he said, "Come back to me in a year and we'll see where this team is."

The big man is going to be the first Hoops manager for years to leave his successor with a good team.
Barnes came in and the team couldn't string two passes together.
Jansen was left with a pile a' pish.
O'nie;; was left a poor and demoralised squad.
O'niell left Strachan old has-been that he was too loyal too.
Strachan left Mowbray a team lacking character, authority and depth.

This is still Strachan's team, 'Mogga' has only signed 3/4 players that will actually play immediately:
Fortune,Rasmussen, Zhi, Hoovield, (and Fox but he's leaving). Mowbray is building for the future, as you can see with the like of Rogne and Josh Thomson.

Celtic and Rangers should do what Ajax do:

i) Don't expect instant success
ii) Give the manager time, money and confidence to make his mark on the team
iii) Be content with a Cup or 2 in the first 2/3 years
iv) Let a promising young team develop into something special
v) Run riot in the league for 4 years or so
vi) Sell them all on for a massive profit
vii) Invest some of the profits in youth and start it all again

So come on, have some patience and trust, them man is only 1/10th of the way through a 5 year-plan. Sack him now and we're back to square 1.

In Tony I trust, Hail Hail.
(H) (Y)

the only man to blame is strachan. he left a sinking ship everywhere he been.

Southampton jumped as on way down.
coventry same again
celtic.

every club he has left as been left with money to find.

now look at boro, 4th to mid table under his awful reign.

Mowbary will get in right.

Strachan is having a change then by joining a sinking ship.

Think thats been a bit harsh on Strachan,he left Southampton because his wife was ill and he wanted to be nearer Scotland.

How on earth can people be disgusted with Mowbray?

It's these same people that moaned at O'niell's tactics that won 4/5 SPL's and got us to Seville - then the moan when he leaves. Same with Strachan: the man wins three titles on the bounce and still is riducled. Ok Rangers were but you still need to gain the points to win the league. You win the league on your on merit and I like Strachan and feel he merited his success.

Now I understand that TM has a worse record than Le Guen, he's been poorer than Barnes, but come on give the guy a chance he's not even had 2 transfer windows! He's building a team and that's what we need - stability. Like he said, "Come back to me in a year and we'll see where this team is."

Celtic and Rangers should do what Ajax do:

i) Don't expect instant success
ii) Give the manager time, money and confidence to make his mark on the team
iii) Be content with a Cup or 2 in the first 2/3 years
iv) Let a promising young team develop into something special
v) Run riot in the league for 4 years or so
vi) Sell them all on for a massive profit
vii) Invest some of the profits in youth and start it all again

We can be disgusted because he is the worst manager we've had.

O'Neill's a legend; who'd be happy to see him leave? Strachan had 4 good years, though the last one was a bit iffy. As for stability with Mowbray; who bought Danny Fox during summer just to sell him again? There might be personal issues there, but still seems odd, as if he's panicking. And we shouldn't lose to Hibs, or draw to Falkirk, at home. Especially in the same month. To me it seems like he's stressing the players out and putting too much pressure on them, and now that they're playing pish-poor it's just getting worse.

Whatever Mowbray's defensive tactics are (not sure he has any) they're NOT working. All the defenders' playing's pish, which is worrying. Do we even have a clean sheet this year?