CelticFan

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

not sure if anybody is playing with Celtic but I would love to have some suggestions who I should buy. I'm almost at the winter transfer window first season, did not buy anyone in the summer, got some loans that is it. What I really lack is a good consistent striker, my defenders are kind of good for now, also would love to have a good deep lying playmaker in the central midfield position and wingers + attacking midfielder.

Playing 4-2-3-1 inspired by Raikan's AMC tactic but it is my own version.

firstseasontransfers.jpg

Theres some of my first season transfer. Also you have to buy Alberto Paloschi when he becomes available.

firstseasontransfers.jpg

Theres some of my first season transfer. Also you have to buy Alberto Paloschi when he becomes available.

You got ripped off on the Samaras, Izaguirre and Kayal transfers. Also I'd recommend Jonas Svensson could cost as little as 500k, and also Stefan Strandberg, both from Rosenborg.

Argentinian Guido Pizarro is also a very good and cheap DLP

Finally got some replies! Thank you guys!

I spent a lot of time searching for players to suit my tactics now I only need a decent goalkeeper as I feel Forster makes a lot of mistakes. He runs out of the goal too often and we concede a lot from that as well..

adryan aswell. 850k buy clause. must buy. also wellington nem 3.5 buy clause aswell. both turn worldclass, and you can then sell on for profit.