Celtic and Liverpool discover European qualifier ties

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Hooper play ? I hope you go out of the Champions League, so we get all of the TV money (6) but hopefully you'll get a run to quarters/semis of Europa League :)
no he didnt play because he isnt fit enough yet.

Did Hooper play ? I hope you go out of the Champions League, so we get all of the TV money (6) but hopefully you'll get a run to quarters/semis of Europa League :)

At least we don't need the money:D

But no, Hooper dinny play. Didn't even get to see the game, as I had no way to see it (I'm in Norway for another month or two).

Great, getting a ticket for the home leg :)

Went to all the Europea League games last season... Even the Athletico Semi.... One point we all went mental.. Next 5 mins.. There was kids in tears...

tbf yous came 4th in a group that contained Unirea Urziceni

they done well and had been playing really well for the last few seasons the chelsea of romania, well they where untill dan petrescu left.

big load of pish walked around tenerife to get to see the game for that . Apsolute **** !!!!! :':)'(

ahhh well we will win 4-0 in glasgow oO)

Great, getting a ticket for the home leg :)

Went to all the Europea League games last season... Even the Athletico Semi.... One point we all went mental.. Next 5 mins.. There was kids in tears...
I remember that all too well :'(

I remember that all too well :'(

You was there too? I was at the back of the kop with Spirt of Shankly.

Atmosphere was great that night too <3 Ive never seen anything like Anfield on European nights... Well not the same on Europea League. But on European Cup nights its amazing. Ive never seen a ground like it.

You was there too? I was at the back of the kop with Spirt of Shankly.

Atmosphere was great that night too <3 Ive never seen anything like Anfield on European nights... Well not the same on Europea League. But on European Cup nights its amazing. Ive never seen a ground like it.
Yup, upper centenary near the press box. Best atmosphere since Real Madrid

Same old disapointment. Lennon got the tactics wrong. Playing Samaras up front on his own cmon man the guy guy couldnt hold the ball up if his life dependes on it. As usual you could see the fear in our defenders eyes because its so intimidating playing in a half empty stadium.

We conceded 3 stupid goals.
1. Ki Seung Yeung handles the ball in the box say what you want but it was a penalty. Was unlucky that the World Cup rules and Champ League are not the same because you werent alowed to feignt in the World Cup but good finish anyway.
2. Corner we had 7 men around the goal and they had 2. The ball sails throug as the Celtic team just watches and one of the Braga players gets a touch to put it in.
3. A 40 yard free kick and Zaluska was standing closer to where you take a goal kick from than the centr of his goal.

Same old disapointment. Lennon got the tactics wrong. Playing Samaras up front on his own cmon man the guy guy couldnt hold the ball up if his life dependes on it. As usual you could see the fear in our defenders eyes because its so intimidating playing in a half empty stadium.

We conceded 3 stupid goals.
1. Ki Seung Yeung handles the ball in the box say what you want but it was a penalty. Was unlucky that the World Cup rules and Champ League are not the same because you werent alowed to feignt in the World Cup but good finish anyway.
2. Corner we had 7 men around the goal and they had 2. The ball sails throug as the Celtic team just watches and one of the Braga players gets a touch to put it in.
3. A 40 yard free kick and Zaluska was standing closer to where you take a goal kick from than the centr of his goal.
You do need a GK

The Euro league is a huge dead loss - the only game worth playing is the final. (H)

trust me this tie is over i said when the draw came out braga would win this easily celtic and scottish football has gone backwards but braga on the other hand has gone forward. i saw abit of braga last season and they were very impressive other wise they wouldnt have finished above porto and sporting would they.

Braga had a solid team, and a manager with a lot of european experience, and that usually counts a lot in this matches.
I think that this is a tie that is already settle for braga to play in the Champions League for the first time.

At least we don't need the money:D

But no, Hooper dinny play. Didn't even get to see the game, as I had no way to see it (I'm in Norway for another month or two).

The owner of Celtic (or chairman) if i'm not mistaken, said that if Celtic we're eliminated from CL, that he had to find a buyer for the club, because they're going bankrupt

You do need a GK

Worst thing ever selling Boruc.
But not even the best GK of the world could stop the 3rd goal *.*

I dont think were in danger of going bankrupt but we need that 10M Champions League money.

It was very impressive to watch tie between Celtic and Braga. Thanks for making this thread more interesting and fascinating

Status
Not open for further replies.