Celtic and Villa vie for Koumas

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Celtic and Aston Villa are among the clubs interested in buying Wales midfielder Jason Koumas from West Brom.

More...

no thanks, been linked with us for about a month now, dont want him or diomansy kamara

Why don't you want Koumas? I think he should be a Premiership player.

He seems to be a distruptive infulence, before last season wanst he refusing to go back to WBA becuase he wanted to sign for Cardiff, plus he'd cost around 4m. We've been heavily linked with Appiah who I would much rather prefer.

Hopefully we can get rid of Jiri and Tommy G and get at least 3m for them.

Koumas is one of the best players in the championship, 11 goals, 13 assists i would want him!

koumas and kamara would be quality for celtic...though they should play in the prem..newcastle maybe?

Kamara is a def no no for me, hes was terrible in the EPL, and has had one good season in the champioship, hardly worth 4.5m

nah dont blame ya for not wantin Kamara but Koumas pwns. I'd prefer to see him get a chance in the Prem again cos it means another Welsh player in the Prem :D. But he'd probably cut it with someone like Villa anyway

West Brom striker Diomansy Kamara is a £2m target for Middlesbrough. (Various)

--

7m for Koumas, no thank you

I wouldn't mind Kamara, he didn't perform in the EPL really but he has been brilliant in the Championship, and was brilliant v us twice this season.