Celtic call time on Olivier Kapo contract

Lucky Rangers, one less threat from the unwelcome neighbours :p
seriously though, did he even do anything?

Absolute pish! As to are the rest of the celtic team, dont think they have one player that actually "plays" for the club.

We can sign him again on FM, which is nice, but I guess he is **** in real life. Did he played a game?

He didn't finish a full game, but he was a part of two games.

just pointed out on the title you missed the o out in on ;)

what. was. the. point? grrr, more money wasted, even if we were only paying him since November its still money down the drain.

Yeah I realised, my keyboard likes to omit letters sometimes. <_< I'll change that.

Why ?? :S The game he started up until he went off he looked better than anyone else on the park. He was the only one making an effort :( Sad he's gone really

Supposedly Celtic tried to offer him an extension on his contract, but he rejected the terms. :/

When he played recently against Motherwell he was the most dangerous attacking threat in the team! He should have got a few games to prove his worth, Talk of Vaughan of Everton coming in on loan

Tbf he was actually pretty quality at us, only left us to follow Brucey to Wigan

was always capable of grabbing a goal out of nothing, had great vision, bit of a luxury player though doesn't work hard enough.