Barry Douglas from dundee Utd signed him in my rangers save , very consistent! actually got young player of the season in my game can play anywhere on the left side!

Highly recommend Scott Loach put in some brilliant performances for me agaist big teams like Milan

I'm sure i heard Danny Wilson was actually a Celtic fan, not sure though.

On topic agree with most of the above and maybe try and get some loan's from top premiership clubs maybe even with an option to buy if you have the money.

youre right hes a celtic fan

---------- Post added at 11:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 PM ----------

I'd say keep Forrest as well.

if you play forrest on the right wing and get his player instructions set so that he plays like a textbook winger he will get you so many assists it is scary!

he got player of the season in my first season when he was only 19. he just gets better and better

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 PM ----------

id also recommend you play daryl murphy as a targetman he got me 30+ goals in my first season
i also picked up rafeal and macheda on loan from man utd though i did need to pay a fee for both

get rid of cha du-ri, samaras, majstorovic, badly need a new keeper i got kieran westwood but he was my second choice i wanted enyeama and he turned me down

i would say keep scott brown as he does seem to have a good effect as captain

both left backs despite having good attributes are extremely inconsistent. izaguirre has never done it for me and charlie mulgrew either plays awesome or terrible theres no inbetween

i would also say sell all the rubbish while you can! because for whatever reason im now finding it very hard to get rid of players in my second season eg. stokes, rasmussen,odea,majstorovic, loovens, zaluska none of them will go

i know for a fact that he hates R****** and he supports hibs (H)

how do you know this for a fact then ? suppose browns your brother or best mate ? this is a forum mate where we don't know you no need to try pretend you know people and talk **** were not impressed and don't care tbh :S I believe he is a rangers fan and so does many people including celtic fans i know who where the ones that told me its rumoured he has a celtic tattoo on his leg ;)

Last edited:
how do you know this for a fact then ? suppose browns your brother or best mate ? this is a forum mate where we don't know you no need to try pretend you know people and talk **** were not impressed and don't care tbh :S I believe he is a rangers fan and so does many people including celtic fans i know who where the ones that told me its rumoured he has a celtic tattoo on his leg ;)

pretty certain your right and he is a rangers fan

this thread seems to have got off topic a little!!!
celtic dont need much in the way of signings to make you into a great side just give the lads there a chance stokes hooper maloney forrest rogne mulgrew kayal ki jaurez brown Majstorovic (for a season or 2) hinkle mark wilson its the makings of a great team. if you make 3 maybe 4 good signings you can compete inn scotland and europe.
i just started a new gama as the hoops and am half way through the first seasoni had 5m at the start and my signings so far are;
Enyeama for 350k
Smithies for 300k
Onyewu for 1.7m
Mauricio Molina for 1m
Griffiths on loan for 2 seasons 350k then another 350k to sign

cha du ri out on loan to brugge they can buy for 500k, crosas leaving in jan for 500k

was given 12m by the board before jan
now coming in in january i have,
Tom cairney for 3m(i think)
Van Wolfswinkel for 5m
Jeparov for 500k (looks a good central midfielder from uzbekistan!!!!)
and for cover gary o'connor for free

might get rid of samaras plays well but never scores, also not sure of ledley hasnt got much of a game and hasnt set the place on fire when he does but everyone seems to say hes good??!!

Back